Fire struck a family’s home early Tuesday in Andover, killing a man and sending two teenage boys to the hospital, authorities said.

The blaze broke out near the attached garage about 3:30 a.m. and spread to the rest of the house, located in the 14300 block of Woodbine Street NW., according to the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office.

The man who died was identified Tuesday afternoon by the Sheriff’s Office as Chad R. Garner, 35.

Wife Sarah Garner, 39, was in the home and was able to leave the home safely, the Sheriff’s Office added, while their 13-year-old and 16-year-old boys were suffering from smoke inhalation and taken to Mercy Hospital in Coon Rapids.

A caller to 911 said the father was trying to extinguish the fire while in the home, according to emergency dispatch audio.

Authorities haven’t yet disclosed how the fire started, but sheriff’s Lt. Andy Knotz said, “At this time, there’s no reason to believe it’s suspicious.”