Wolverines rally to edge Badgers
• MICHIGAN 6, WISCONSIN 4: After falling behind 4-2 in the middle of the second period, the No. 12 Wolverines (8-2-2) scored the next four goals to edge the Badgers (3-6-4) in Ann Arbor in a conference opener. J.T. Compher and Justin Selman scored in the last seven minutes of the second to tie it, and Tyler Motte got the winner in the third.
• PENN STATE 4, MICHIGAN STATE 2: Andrew Sturtz scored twice in a four-goal second period as the No. 19 Nittany Lions (9-2-3) beat the visiting Spartans (4-8-2) in a league opener.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 4, OMAHA 1: Robby Jackson scored twice and Jimmy Murray had a goal and an assist as the No. 7 Huskies (12-3, 6-1 NCHC) defeated the No. 6 Mavericks (11-3-1, 3-3-1).
• NORTH DAKOTA 5, DENVER 1: The No. 4 Fighting Hawks' top line scored four goals in a win over the No. 9 Pioneers (7-4-2, 3-1-1). Brock Boeser had two goals, Drake Caggiula one goal and two assists and center Nick Schmaltz one goal for UND (13-2-2, 6-1).
• MINNESOTA DULUTH 7, WESTERN MICHIGAN 0: Austyn Young scored shorthanded, Dominic Toninato on a power play and Alex Iafallo unassisted as the No. 17 Bulldogs (6-5-3, 3-3-1 NCHC) took a 3-0 lead after two periods in beating the Broncos (4-9-1, 2-5) at Amsoil Arena.
• MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 2, BOWLING GREEN 2: Ben Murphy's goal with seven seconds left enabled the No. 14 Falcons (9-3-4, 6-2-2 WCHA) to tie the score, and it ended that way after a scoreless overtime. Zeb Knutson and Michael Huntebrinker scored for the Mavericks (8-6-3, 7-1-3) in the first period.
• BEMIDJI STATE 2, FERRIS STATE 0: Brendan Harms and Markus Gerbrandt scored and Michael Bitzer stopped 25 shots as the Beavers (5-6-3, 4-5-2) got a road win.