• MICHIGAN TECH 8, WISCONSIN 1: Tanner Kero and Blake Pietila each had two goals and one assist as the No. 5 Huskies (15-4) routed the Badgers (1-11-1) at the Kohl Center. Tech was 3-for-7 on the power play and outshot Wisconsin 40-25.
• OHIO STATE 6, MERCYHURST 3: Matt Johnson had a hat trick and one assist as the visiting Buckeyes (6-9-1) beat the Lakers (8-6-2). Christian Lampasso had three assists for Ohio State, which outshot Mercyhurst 43-18 and took a 3-0 lead in the opening period. Johnson’s second goal, early in the middle period, gave the Buckeyes a 4-0 lead.
• ST. CLOUD STATE 3, QUINNIPIAC 2 Judd Peterson’s second goal of the season, early in the third period, broke a 2-all tie and gave the Huskies (7-9-1) a road victory over the No. 14 Bobcats (12-6-1). David Morley and Daniel Tedesco also scored for SCSU, which fell behind 2-0.
• MINNESOTA DULUTH 3, LAKEHEAD U. 2 (OT): The No. 7 Bulldogs edged the Thunderwolves in overtime on Andy Welinski’s shorthanded goal with 0.6 seconds left. The exhibition game was played in Fort Williams Gardens in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
• MSU MANKATO 4, NORTHERN MICHIGAN 1: Brett Stern and Teddy Blueger scored nine seconds apart in the middle of the second period to lead No. 3 Mavericks (14-4, 11-2) over the host Wildcats (8-6-3, 5-6-2). Bryce Gervais and Casey Nelson also had goals for MSU Mankato.