Late three-pointer caps Bison comeback
• NORTH DAKOTA STATE 74, ARKANSAS STATE 73: Paul Miller scored 23 points, including the winning three-pointer with 3.3 seconds left, and the Bison (5-2) came back to beat the Red Wolves (2-6) on Friday night in Jonesboro, Ark. A.J. Jacobson drew an offensive foul on Arkansas State's Anthony Livingston with 12 seconds left to set up Miller's winning shot.
• UNLV 80, NO. 15 OREGON 69: Ike Nwamu hit five three-pointers and scored 19 points as the Rebels (7-1) handed the Ducks (6-1) their first loss, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
• KANSAS STATE 68, GEORGIA 66: Dean Wade hit the go-ahead jumper with 4.1 seconds left and the Wildcats (6-1) beat the Bulldogs (3-3) to match their road victory total from a season ago.
• NO. 2 MARYLAND 96, ST. FRANCIS (PA.) 55: Robert Carter Jr. had 20 points and the host Terrapins (7-1) bounced back from their loss at No. 9 North Carolina by routing the Red Flash (3-4).
• Wisconsin guard Brevin Pritzl reinjured his left foot and is out indefinitely. Pritzl is coming off a broken foot that required surgery in August but won't need new surgery, the school said.