This one-level condo boasts location, location. location: It's just a stone's throw from Lake Minnetonka and within walking distance of downtown Excelsior.
Part of the Excelsior Bay Gables complex, which was built in 1982, it offers resort-style amenities, including a heated pool, tennis courts, an exercise room, a hot tub, sauna and a car wash bay. Residents even have a key to a private gate leading to Maynard's Restaurant.
This condo will be open from 1 to 5 p.m. Sunday as part of the Coldwell Banker Burnet Waterfront Home Tour.
• The 1,400-square-foot condo includes two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Owners receive an additional 400 square feet across the hall that can be used as an office or guest bedroom.
• The unit, which was remodeled in 2007, features new kitchen cabinets, granite surfaces and hardwood floors.
• The living room has a wood-burning fireplace.
• The ground-level unit has a patio that faces Excelsior Bay.
• The landscaped grounds are accented with flower gardens.
• The three-story complex has 40 units.
• There is an option to rent a boat slip.
Doug Hoskins of Coldwell Banker Burnet has the listing; 612-759-8523; www.doughoskins.com.
SHOW US YOUR HOUSE
To have a unique property considered for a Homegazing feature, please send digital photos and a description to firstname.lastname@example.org.