Big arms in Chattanooga
1. Jose Berrios, (left) starter: Recently turned 21, considered the organization's top pitching prospect. Leads Southern League in strikeouts.
2. Zack Jones, closer: In four professional seasons, he has struck out 142 batters in 99 innings.
3. Nick Burdi, reliever: One of hardest throwers in the entire organization helped Louisville reach the College World Series.
4. Jake Reed, reliever: Began career as a starter at Oregon before being moved to the closer's role as a junior.
5. J.T. Chargois, reliever: Former second-round draft pick in 2012 missed past two seasons because of arm surgery.