With the overtime action unfolding a few feet away, Orono senior forward Guyvenson Mohs looked Spartans coach Derek Engler in the eye and sent a message.

"Coach, we're not losing this game," Engler remembers hearing. "I'm ready to go back in."

A few minutes later, in the final minute of the first overtime Tuesday of the Class 1A boys' soccer quarterfinal against Worthington, Mohs slipped free of his defender in the box to redirect Christopher Nordlie's cross into the net and complete a 3-2 comeback victory at Farmington High School.

Worthington scored two goals in the first half, by Tony Martinez in the third minute and Jon Keoduangsy in the 34th minute. Trojans goalkeeper Sander Diaz made two diving saves to keep Orono scoreless.

Nordlie started the Spartans' scoring when he tapped in a cross from Sam Bazil in the 60th minute, before Christian Babo curled a free kick to tie the score 2-2 in the 67th minute.

But the winning moment came from a player, Mohs, who was partly numb since kickoff.

"I'm from Haiti," Mohs said after the game. "I'm not used to the cold. Whenever I'm outside and it's cold outside, I get cramps all over my body. My calf right now, I can't even feel it. My right hip, I can't even feel it."

He said he was cramping the entire match, even if the only reason he was subbed off in overtime was because he received a yellow card and was required to leave the game for a spell.

"The entire game I was cramping up, but the thing is I didn't go down," Mohs said. "No matter what, I was going to push through the pain. There's a saying, 'No pain, no gain.' You have to push through it. If this is what it takes to win the game, I'll do it."

Totino-Grace 4, Chisago Lakes 0: The Totino-Grace attack started quickly and never relented. Even if it took until the 17th minute for the Eagles (17-1-1) to notch their first goal, Chisago Lakes (16-4-1) spent nearly all of its time trying to clear the ball out of its own end.

Steevenson Lamarre got the Eagles started when, after teammate Herbert Endeley slipped him a pass, the sophomore blasted his shot past Chisago Lakes goalie Reece Lawlor.

Endeley, a junior, scored in 25th minute, when he danced around two defenders before powering his shot in from only a few yards out.

With under a minute to play in the first half, Endeley won back possession near midfield before dribbling around a host of Wildcats into the box. His shot was saved, but the rebound ricocheted directly to Lamarrre, who tapped in his second goal.

In the second half, the Eagles scored their fourth goal when Matthew Hagen headed home a cross from Luke Lindsay in the 70th minute.

Totino-Grace (17-1-1) will play in the Class 1A semifinal at noon Monday at U.S. Bank Stadium against Orono.