An ode to Kanye’s tweets
Kanye West’s tour hits St. Paul on Monday, where he will most likely make wild/amazing/hilarious proclamations on stage (as he is prone to do). But where can you hear the best of Kanye being Kanye? Twitter. It’s where the rap megastar is at his most uncensored.
Kanye’s relationship with Twitter is rocky, and it has come in distinct phases (such as the all-caps phase: “BILL COSBY INNOCENT!”).
The best, though, is when he’s just thinking out loud. Here are the five greatest Kanye tweets of all time (in ascending order).
5. “Sometimes I get emotional over fonts.”
4. “Who’s seen the play Wicked? I’ve seen it 4 times! Other than loving the music, acting and costumes … it’s my story!!!”
3. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up and a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
2. “I just want to thank Will Ferrell for the years of joy he has brought into my life with amazing comedy.”
1. “Fur pillows are hard to actually sleep on.”