Rain and heavy traffic along with a handful of crashes have traffic moving slowly in many parts of the metro.
Among the worst trouble spots include:
- Crash on southbound Hwy. 169 at I-94 has traffic crammed at 93rd Avenue in Brooklyn Park.
- Crash on northbound I-35 at Kenwood Trail has traffic nearly stopped in Lakeville at 205th Street.
- Congestion has tight condtions on westbound 94 from Ruth Street over to Snelling Avenue.
- A crash on westbound 494 at Hwy. 110 has traffic bunching up from Hwy. 61 over to 35E.
- A fender bender has moved to the right shoulder on northbound Cedar Avenue at the Crosstown
- Westbound Crosstown moving below posted speeds from Hiawatha Avenue to France Avenue.
Here are some current travel times:
Southbound 35W from 95th Avenue to downtown Minneapolis: 25 minutes
Southbound 35E from County 96 to I-94: 20 minutes.
Eastbound Hwy. 10 from Hwy. 169 to 35W: 13 minutes
Westbound 694 from 35E to Hwy. 252: 12 minutes. Eastbound is 10 minutes.
Eastbound 94 from Crow River to 494: 17 minutes
Southbound 494 from 94 down to 394: 15 minutes
Eastbound 394 from 494 to 35W via 94: 10 minutes
Southbound Hwy. 169 from I-94 to Crosstown: 35 minutes Add another 10 minutes from Hwy. 610 to 94
Southbound Hwy. 100 from I-94 to Crosstown: 23 minutes
Northbound 35W from County 42 to Crosstown: 17 minutes To downtown Minneapolis: 26 minutes.
Northbound Cedar Avenue from 35E to the Crosstown: 14 minutes
Northbound 35E from County 42 to downtown St. Paul: 17 minutes
Northbound 169 from Canterbury Road to 494: 14 minutes
Eastbound Hwy. 212 from Dell Road to Crosstown: 5 minutes
Westbound 494 from Cedar Avenue to Hwy. 100: 10 minutes. Eastbound 494 from Hwy. 169 to 35W: 12 minutes
Westbound Crosstown from Cedar Avenue to Hwy. 169: 22 minutes Eastbound Crosstown from Hwy. 100 to Cedar Avenue: 9 minutes
Westbound 94 from Manning Avenue to downtown St. Paul: 21 minutes
Westbound 94 from 35E to the Lowry Hill Tunnel: 16 minutes.
Westbound Hwy. 36 from Edgerton Street to 35W: 9 minutes.