A handful of crashes primarily in the north and west metro are causing a few headaches on the system. Commuters in the south and east metro are moving right along without any problems to speak of.
Here is the current list of problem spots:
- Eastbound I-394 from 494 past a crash at Plymouth Road and another at Louisiana Avenue.
- Southbound 35E at Lone Oak Road in Eagan
- Southbound 35W at Hwy. 10 in Shoreview
- Eastbound Hwy. 101 at the Hwy. 13 interchange
- Eastbound Hwy. 212 at Mitchell Road. Traffic clogs up back past Hwy. 101 in Eden Prairie.
- Westbound Hwy. 36 at the I-35W/Cleveland Avenue interchange.