Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
1. AP INVESTIGATION: PERIMETERS A WEAK LINK AT AIRPORTS
Since 2004, there have been at least 268 instances of people breaching perimeter security at major U.S. airports — sometimes even managing to climb aboard jets.
2. DASH CAM VIDEO SHOWS ENCOUNTER LEADING TO FATAL SOUTH CAROLINA SHOOTING
The deadly incident begins as a seemingly routine traffic stop. Then the driver gets out of his car and begins to run.
3. WHAT'S NEXT STEP IN US-CUBA RAPPROCHEMENT
Obama signals he will soon remove the island nation from the U.S. list of state sponsors of terrorism.
4. STICKING POINT SURFACES IN IRAN NUCLEAR TALKS
Tehran wants all economic sanctions lifted on the first day that any agreement takes effect. That's not the position of the U.S. and other negotiators.
5. COST OF CARE FOR ELDERLY KEEPS RISING
The median bill for a private room in a nursing home is now $91,250 a year, according to an industry survey.
6. JOURNALIST RECOUNTS FALL OF PHNOM PENH, 40 YEARS AGO
The AP's Denis D. Gray was among nearly 300 Americans, Cambodians and third-country nationals flown out of the besieged capital by the U.S. on April 12, 1975.
7. HOW MUCH AN APPLE WATCH WILL SET YOU BACK
Prices start at $349 — but can go as high as $17,000 for a luxury edition in gold.
8. 'MAD MEN' STAR TOOK PART IN VIOLENT FRAT HAZING
Jon Hamm was a student at the University of Texas in 1990 when the incident, which led to criminal charges, occurred, according to recently unearthed court records.
9. WHO'S VISITING HER ANCESTRAL HOMELAND
Kim Kardashian and family arrive in Armenia on a visit expected to draw attention to the centennial of the massacre of 1.5 million Armenians.
10. JORDAN SPIETH GRABS LEAD AT MASTERS
The 21-year-old Texan turns in a brilliant opening round, challenging the major championship scoring record on the way to an 8-under 64.