3:25 p.m. Sunday
Mall of America Field
TV: Ch. 9
Line: Packers by 3 1/2
ABOUT GREEN BAY
• The Packers have won 28 of their past 33 regular-season games, and have a franchise-record 12 consecutive victories against NFC North opponents.
• Green Bay can clinch a first-round bye with a victory Sunday.
• Quarterback Aaron Rodgers has a 116.6 passer rating in 20 career starts in domes.
• The Packers pass defense has improved by more than 82 yards a game since last season, when they were last in the NFL (299.8 yards per game allowed). They are 12th in the league this year at 217.7.
• The Packers beat the Vikings 23-14 on Dec. 2 despite Adrian Peterson's 210 rushing yards.
PLAYER TALK Linebacker Clay Matthews
On Sunday's game: "We'd love to get that No. 2 seed. It absolutely puts a lot on the line for us and, obviously, for the Vikings as well, with their playoff hopes. It's a do-or-die situation."
On his team's 2-3 start: "There was never any doubt that with the talent we have on this team. ... We just had to stick to our guns, and that was playing solid defense, taking the ball away and giving it to our offense and have them put points on the board."
On Peterson's quest for 2,000 yards: "It's a tremendous feat, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You got to think they are going to give him his fair share of touches, especially with the success he had against us the first time around."
On Peterson: "We've got to do a better job tackling Adrian. We had too many missed tackles, especially on the long runs. He's tougher indoors in the Metrodome. He's the focus any time you play against their offense."
On the improved Vikings defense: "The key is their continuity, the ability to stay healthy. They are playing very much in sync. Everything starts at their defensive line."
On Sunday's game: "We couldn't ask for a better final regular-season game. It's a playoff game as far as we're looking at it, and I'm sure that's how they're looking at it. To go on [the] road in this kind of atmosphere, tough opponent, rival opponent, division game, opportunity to sweep the division again this year ... couldn't ask for much more."