• MINNEAPOLIS NORTH 115, CHRIST’S HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH 94: Pat Dembley had 24 points, eight rebounds and nine assists and ODell Wilson IV had 21 points and 12 rebounds to fuel the Polars’ Class 1A, Section 4 semifinal victory. Tomas Piepkorn scored 32 to lead CHOF. The Polars will play Prairie Seeds Academy on Friday for the section title.
• MINNEHAHA ACADEMY 75, MINNEAPOLIS ROOSEVELT 59: Sophomore forward JaVonni Bickham scored 23 points to spark the Redhawks past the Teddies in the Class 2A, Section 4 semifinals. Elijah Hannah scored 22 to lead the Teddies. The Redhawks will play St. Croix Lutheran for the section title on Friday.
• COON RAPIDS 49, BLAINE 47: Sophomore Caitlin Ackerman made two free throws with 1.1 seconds remaining to lift the sixth-seeded Cardinals past the third-seeded Bengals in the Class 4A, Section 7 quarterfinals. Ackerman scored six points. Kaylee Porisch scored 16 to lead the Cardinals. Theresa Mbanefo scored 20 and Allison Jablonsky scored to lead the Bengals.
• MAPLE GROVE 66, BUFFALO 51: Mackenzie Barta scored a school-record 37 points to lead the Crimson past the Bison in the Class 4A, Section 8 quarterfinals.
• MINNETONKA 87, CHANHASSEN 49: Lizzie Odegard had 24 points and 16 rebounds to lead the Skippers to the victory in the Class 4A, Section 2 quarterfinals.
• OSSEO 63, CENTENNIAL 52: Senior Kiara Russell scored 32 points to pace the Orioles’ Class 4A, Section 5 quarterfinal victory.
• DELASALLE 62, FRIDLEY 48: Aiza Wilson scored 23 and Camryn Speese scored 16 as the Islanders pulled away for the Class 3A, Section 4 quarterfinal victory. The Islanders led by three at halftime. Suzanne Gilreath scored 25 to lead Fridley.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 54, NEW PRAGUE 43: Brianna Miller scored 22 points to help the Cougars rally past the Trojans in the Class 4A, Section 1 quarterfinals. The Cougars, playing their first-ever home playoff game, trailed 27-23 at halftime. Taylor Hustad scored 14 to lead the Trojans.