Since late October, the internet has been ablaze with people recording themselves frozen in time while the camera continues to move around them (sort of like that bullet-time technique in "The Matrix"). Just search for the hashtag #mannequinchallenge on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Minnesotans sure are keeping the trend alive, and we've narrowed it down to five of our favorites. It's no "Ice Bucket Challenge," but admit it, these are pretty fun.
1. The Gopher men's basketball team gives a funny tour of their locker room.
2. Minneapolis rapper P.O.S freezes his show during TPT's Lowertown Line.
3. The Vikings Donut Club offers a sweet take on the challenge.
4. No humbug: The cast of the Guthrie Theater's "A Christmas Carol" pauses on stage.
5. Super-hot ice cream shop, Milkjam Creamery, gets in on the action.
6. The Minneapolis Police Department did it too (and, yes, doughnuts are involved).