1. Lakeville North: Already the most talented team top to bottom, the Panthers got a boost when setter Erica Handley moved in from Class 1A state tournament team Win-E-Mac.
2. Eden Prairie: The big school defending champs. Sarah Wilhite's return means another run is certainly a possibility.
3. Blaine: Young but talented. Junior setter Lydia Dimke and sophomore middle blocker Taylor Morgan lead the way.
4. Eagan: A group of four seniors joins junior Taylr McNeil; that experience will be vital in a tough conference.
5. Waconia: If the youth comes together behind the experience, watch out.