The Vikings have officially put out their list of undrafted free agent signings, a crop of 16 players who will join the mix at this weekend’s rookie mini-camp at Winter Park. The organized assembled a nine-player draft class over the weekend headlined by first-round picks Sharrif Floyd, Xavier Rhodes and Cordarrelle Patterson and have now signed the following undrafted players to fill out the 90-man roster:
- James Vandenberg, QB, Iowa
- Erik Highsmith, WR, North Carolina
- Nicholas Edwards, WR, Eastern Washington
- Brandan Bishop, S, N.C. State
- Bradley Randle, RB, UNLV
- Jerodis Williams, RB, Furman
- Colin Anderson, TE/LS, Furman
- Zach Line, FB, SMU
- Darius Eubanks, S, Georgia Southern
- Nathan Williams, LB, Ohio State
- Camden Wentz, C, N.C. State
- Marquis Jackson, DE, Portland State
- Mark Jackson, T, Glenville State
- Collins Ukwu, DE, Kentucky
- Anthony McCloud, DT, Florida State
- Rodney Smith, WR Florida State
Media will have access to the team’s rookie mini-camp on Friday. The team will continue closed sessions on Saturday and Sunday.
From Around the Web
More from Star Tribune
More from Access Vikings
Vikings open preseason against the Raiders at TCF Bank Stadium.
Vikings offensive coordinator Norv Turner said on Tuesday that despite quarterback Teddy Bridgewater's recent string of interceptions, he's still playing at an "awfully high level."
The Vikings have released their first "unofficial" depth chart, and there are no major surprises.
We walk you through what's going on with the Vikings today.
The Vikings have signed veteran safety Chris Crocker, who has played seven NFL seasons under Mike Zimmer.