Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Each answer is the name of a beverage. (e.g., Popular hot drink prepared by steeping. Answer: Tea.)
1. Obtained from mammals.
2. Lager is a type of ____.
3. Alcoholic beverage usually made from grapes.
4. A sweet alcoholic drink made with red wine, fruit and fruit juice.
5. The favored drink of the Greek gods.
6. Brewed by forcing hot water through darkly roasted, ground coffee beans.
7. Drink used by NASA on John Glenn's Mercury flight.
8. It's produced by fermenting sweet tea with a culture of yeast and bacteria.
9. It's made of yogurt and water, and flavored with spices or fruit.
ANSWERS: 1. Milk. 2. Beer. 3. Wine. 4. Sangria. 5. Nectar. 6. Espresso. 7. Tang. 8. Kombucha. 9. Lassi.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2016 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.