Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., What is Donald Trump's middle name? Answer: John.)
1. What made Mary's classmates "laugh and play"?
2. By population, what is the largest Chinese city?
3. What was the name of the main security agency for the USSR?
4. What food product is named after Sylvester Graham?
5. Who wrote a short story titled "The Gold Bug"?
6. He rose to fame in the 1950s with the song "I Got a Woman."
7. Which famous American poet died while fighting in World War I in1918?
8. Who is the author of "The Godfather"?
9. What is the LHC?
ANSWERS: 1. Her lamb followed her to school. 2. Shanghai. 3. KGB. 4. Graham cracker. 5. Edgar Allan Poe. 6. Ray Charles. 7. Joyce Kilmer. 8. Mario Puzo. 9. Large Hadron Collider (particle collider).
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.