Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: STATE BEVERAGES
(e.g., Its state soft drink is Moxie. Answer: Maine.)
1. The state drink is orange juice.
2. The state drink is wine.
3. What beverage dominates the list of state beverages?
4. The state drink is whiskey.
5. The state drink is water.
6. The state drink is tomato juice.
7. The state drink is cranberry juice.
8. The state drink is apple cider.
9. The state soft drink is Kool-Aid.
ANSWERS: 1. Florida. 2. California. 3. Milk. 4. Alabama. 5. Indiana. 6. Ohio. 7. Massachusetts. 8. New Hampshire. 9. Nebraska.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.