Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: IT STARTS WITH "MAN"
Each answer is a word that starts with "man." (e.g., A Canadian province. Answer: Manitoba.)
1. The long hair on the neck of a horse or lion.
2. An insane person.
3. A shelf that projects from the wall above a fireplace.
4. A model of a human body wearing clothes that are for sale.
5. A very large ray inhabiting tropical and subtropical seas.
6. A large African monkey with a blue and red face.
7. Relating to the Isle of Man or its inhabitants.
8. A customs document listing the contents put on a ship or plane.
9. A pipe through which gases pass into and out of a vehicle's engine.
ANSWERS: 1. Mane. 2. Maniac. 3. Mantel. 4. Mannequin. 5. Manta. 6. Mandrill. 7. Manx. 8. Manifest. 9. Manifold.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.