Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Each answer contains "Little." (e.g., The Jolly Green Giant's helper. Answer: Little Green Sprout.)
1. Famous character of Charlie Chaplin.
2. He was the strongest of Robin Hood's men.
3. She was the ward of "Daddy" Warbucks.
4. Who was Red Ryder's Indian sidekick?
5. This battle is commonly referred to as "Custer's Last Stand."
6. Common name for Ursa Minor.
7. This Kitty Kallen song was a No. 1 hit in 1954.
8. Song by the Beatles from the album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."
9. The statue in Copenhagen's harbor.
ANSWERS: 1. The Little Tramp. 2. Little John (John Little). 3. Little Orphan Annie. 4. Little Beaver. 5. Battle of Little Bighorn. 6. Little Dipper. 7. "Little Things Mean a Lot." 8. "With a Little Help From My Friends." 9. "The Little Mermaid."
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.