Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: THREE COUNTRIES
(e.g., Which three countries have the largest population? Answer: China, India, U.S.)
1. Which three countries, in addition to England, make up the United Kingdom?
2. Which three countries are members of NAFTA?
3. Which three European countries does the prime meridian pass through?
4. Which three countries have both an Atlantic and a Mediterranean coastline?
5. Which three countries border Mexico?
6. Which three countries are part of the Iberian Peninsula?
7. Which three countries does Paraguay border?
8. Which three countries have not officially adopted the metric system?
9. Which three countries border Luxembourg?
ANSWERS: 1. Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland. 2. U.S., Canada, Mexico. 3. U.K., France, Spain. 4. France, Spain, Morocco. 5. U.S., Guatemala, Belize. 6. Spain, Portugal, Andorra. 7. Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia. 8. U.S., Myanmar (Burma), Liberia. 9. France, Germany, Belgium.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.