Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: "P" COUNTRIES
Each answer is the name of a country that starts with "P." (e.g., Although recognized by 130+ countries, it has no agreed territorial borders. Answer: Palestine.)
1. It is on the Iberian Peninsula.
2. Noted for its famous canal.
3. Its longest rivers are the Vistula and the Oder.
4. An island country in Southeast Asia.
5. A Muslim country in South Asia.
6. A landlocked country in South America.
7. Francisco Pizarro conquered the area.
8. It occupies the eastern half of an island.
9. An island country in the western Pacific Ocean.
ANSWERS: 1. Portugal. 2. Panama. 3. Poland. 4. Philippines. 5. Pakistan. 6. Paraguay. 7. Peru. 8. Papua New Guinea. 9. Palau.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.