Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: WISE WORDS
Provide one word to complete the saying. (e.g., Flattery makes friends and truth makes ____. Answer: Enemies.)
1. Lend your money and lose your ____.
2. He who leaps high must take a long ___.
3. Advice when most needed is least ____.
4. Anger can be an expensive ____.
5. Do not look where you fell but where you ____.
6. All things grow with time except ____.
7. Do not cry because it is over; smile because it ____.
8. A drowning man is not troubled by ____.
9. Darkness reigns at the foot of the _____.
ANSWERS: 1. Friend. 2. Run. 3. Heeded. 4. Luxury. 5. Slipped. 6. Grief. 7. Happened. 8. Rain. 9. Lighthouse.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.