Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: BRAND NAMES
(e.g., Its products include the iPhone. Answer: Apple.)
1. GM division that markets the LaCrosse.
2. This direct-selling company "supports 6 million representatives worldwide."
3. This painkiller advertises: "Get relief responsibly."
4. It advertises: "If you have a body, you are an athlete."
5. It manufactures the Galaxy S7.
6. The name of this painkiller is an anagram for "leave."
7. The name of this painkiller is an anagram for "valid."
8. This toy and game company advertises: "Making the world smile."
9. An open-source web browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation.
ANSWERS: 1. Buick. 2. Avon. 3. Tylenol (Johnson & Johnson). 4. Nike. 5. Samsung. 6. Aleve. 7. Advil. 8. Hasbro. 9. Firefox.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.