Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: GROUPS OF FOUR
To what group or category does the foursome belong? (e.g., Hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades. Answer: Suits in a deck of cards.)
1. Lennon, McCartney, Starr and Harrison.
2. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
3. Reading, Pennsylvania, B&O and Short Line.
4. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
5. Fire, air, earth and water.
6. New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado.
7. Conquest, War, Famine and Death.
8. Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael.
9. Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku and Kyushu.
ANSWERS: 1. The Beatles. 2. Countries of the U.K. 3. Monopoly railroads. 4. Gospels of the New Testament. 5. Classical elements. 6. States of the Four Corners. 7. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. 8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. 9. Four main islands of Japan.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2017 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.