Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: EASTERN HEMISPHERE GEOGRAPHY
(e.g., What mountain was the home of the Greek gods? Answer: Mount Olympus.)
1. Name Africa's largest desert.
2. In which country is Flanders?
3. In German this city is known as "Wien."
4. In which country is Catalonia?
5. This mountain's three volcanic cones are Kibo, Mawenzi and Shira.
6. From which country are Gurkha soldiers?
7. Lemurs are endemic to which island?
8. Name the largest Russian port on the Pacific Ocean.
9. The flightless dodo bird was endemic to which island?
ANSWERS: 1. Sahara Desert. 2. Belgium. 3. Vienna. 4. Spain. 5. Mount Kilimanjaro. 6. Nepal. 7. Madagascar. 8. Vladivostok. 9. Mauritius.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2016 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.