Note: From “Skillet Suppers,” by the editors of Good Housekeeping.
• 1 14-oz. can coconut milk, shaken
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed with press
• 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
• 1 lb. salmon fillet, skin removed and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 3 c. cooked basmati or jasmine rice
• 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
• 3 c. baby arugula
• 1/4 c. loosely packed fresh dill, chopped
In a 10-inch skillet, combine coconut milk, garlic and pepper and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Sprinkle salmon with salt. Add salmon to skillet. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just salmon is just opaque throughout. Remove from salmon from heat.
Using a slotted spoon, remove salmon from coconut milk and transfer to a large bowl. Add rice, mango, arugula and dill. Carefully toss, and serve.