• Cut the state's business tax rate in half over the next six years, from 9.8 percent to 4.8 percent.
• $50 million in tax credits to spur business investments.
• Full sales-tax exemption for purchase of capital equipment by business.
• Create a "Green JOBZ" program offering tax incentives to promote jobs in renewable energy.
• Increase by up to 2 percent per-pupil funding for every student who meets performance goals.
• Expand Q Comp, a program tying teacher pay to performance.
• Allow binding arbitration for teacher contract negotiations.
• Cap tuition increases for state colleges and universities.
• Encourage the state's 87 counties to combine their human services operations in regional enterprises to achieve savings.
• Freeze the wages of all employees of state government and government entities that receive any amount of state funding for two years.