• MILWAUKEE 106, BOSTON 95: Jerry Stackhouse (right) and Luke Ridnour scored 17 points apiece for the visiting Bucks as the Celtics rested Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen on Wednesday. The lack of excitement had fans moving toward the exits midway through the fourth quarter as Boston lost for the seventh time in 10 games.
• DALLAS, 96 SAN ANTONIO 89: Jason Kidd and Jason Terry led a 16-2 run at the end of the first quarter for the host Mavericks as they set up a playoff matchup between the same teams.
• NEW ORLEANS 123, HOUSTON 115: David West had 35 points and 10 rebounds for the visiting Rockets. Trevor Ariza recorded his first career triple-double -- 26 points, 10 rebounds and a career-high 10 assists -- for the Rockets, who will miss the playoffs with a winning record (42-40) for the fourth time.
• OKLAHOMA CITY 114, MEMPHIS 105: Kevin Durant scored 31 points for the host Thunder to become the youngest scoring champion in NBA history.
• ATLANTA 99, CLEVELAND 83: Rookie Jeff Teague set career highs with 24 points and 15 assists as the host Hawks cruised past the Le- Bron James-less Cavaliers.
• MIAMI 94, NEW JERSEY 86 (2OT): Michael Beasley had 25 points and 13 rebounds as the host Heat wrapped up the No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference. The Nets became just the fifth team in NBA history to lose 70 games.
• ORLANDO 125, PHILADELPHIA 111: Jameer Nelson had 21 points, Vince Carter scored 17 and the host Magic broke the single-season record for three-pointers.
• WASHINGTON 98, INDIANA 97: Andray Blatche scored 26 points for the host Wizards.
• PHOENIX 100, UTAH 86: Steve Nash contributed 11 assists for the visiting Suns.
• L.A. CLIPPERS 107, L.A. LAKERS 91: Steve Blake had 23 points as the Clippers won the season series for the first time in 18 years.
• GOLDEN STATE 122, PORTLAND 116: Stephen Curry continued his hot hand for the visiting Warriors with 42 points.
|Cincinnati - WP: A. Simon||4||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: J. Samardzija||1|
|St. Louis - LP: M. Wacha||1||FINAL|
|Washington - WP: G. Gonzalez||3|
|Milwaukee - WP: K. Lohse||5||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - LP: C. Morton||3|
|Toronto - WP: S. Delabar||3||FINAL|
|Cleveland - LP: M. Rzepczynski||2|
|LA Angels - WP: J. Weaver||11||FINAL|
|Detroit - LP: D. Smyly||6|
|Atlanta - WP: A. Harang||6||FINAL|
|NY Mets - LP: J. Niese||0|
|Baltimore - WP: C. Tillman||8||FINAL|
|Boston - LP: J. Lackey||4|
|NY Yankees - LP: A. Warren||5||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - WP: J. McGee||11|
|Seattle - LP: Y. Medina||4||FINAL|
|Miami - WP: S. Cishek||8|
|Chicago WSox - LP: F. Paulino||0||FINAL|
|Texas - WP: M. Perez||12|
|Minnesota - LP: R. Nolasco||0||FINAL|
|Kansas City - WP: J. Vargas||5|
|Philadelphia - LP: J. Pettibone||1||FINAL|
|Colorado - WP: T. Chatwood||12|
|Houston - LP: J. Cosart||3||FINAL|
|Oakland - WP: S. Gray||11|
|San Francisco - LP: M. Cain||1||FINAL|
|San Diego - WP: T. Ross||2|
|Arizona||2||Top 11th Inning|