Facts and figures for Wednesday’s game between the Wolves and San Antonio at Mexico City:
• The game will feature 17 international players — seven Wolves, 10 Spurs — the most ever for an NBA game.
• Twelve NBA teams will play 10 international games (eight preseason, two regular season), the most teams playing internationally in a single season in league history.
• The Hawks and Nets will play in London on Jan. 16, which combined with this week’s Mexico City game is the first time the NBA has played two regular-season international games in one season.
• Wednesday’s game will be the 21st played in Mexico overall, the most in any country outside the U.S. and Canada.
• The Wolves have played six previous international games; the only previous regular-season games were two in 1999, against Sacramento in Tokyo.
|NY Mets||12:05 PM|
|St. Louis - S. Miller||12:05 PM|
|Boston - J. Lackey|
|Chicago Cubs||3:05 PM|
|San Francisco||3:05 PM|
|LA Angels||3:05 PM|
|Chicago WSox||3:05 PM|
|Oklahoma City||7:00 PM|
|LA Clippers||9:30 PM|
|Holy Cross||6:00 PM|