Other forgettable David Kahn moves
• Darko Milicic: Wolves traded for former draft bust and then guaranteed a guy then-GM David Kahn once called “manna from heaven” $20 million, believing they had discovered something in his talent that other teams didn’t. They hadn’t.
• Michael Beasley: A low-risk, high-reward move that included some spectacular scoring nights but not nearly enough staying power during his two seasons.
• Anthony Randolph: Another love affair with a “long and athletic” player who wows with his physical gifts but doesn’t grasp the game.
• Martell Webster: A back injury he brought from Portland never allowed the Wolves to discover if they were right about his obscured talent … until he moved on to Washington last season.
• Brandon Roy: Wolves took a chance on the former All-Star’s worn-out knees when nobody else would and paid him $5 million last season for five games’ work.
|Chicago WSox - LP: Z. Duke||1||FINAL|
|Detroit - WP: J. Soria||2|
|San Diego - WP: J. Shields||5||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: B. Schlitter||4|
|Philadelphia - LP: S. O Sullivan||2||FINAL|
|Washington - WP: M. Scherzer||7|
|Milwaukee - LP: J. Nelson||3||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - WP: V. Worley||6|
|Atlanta - WP: C. Martin||8||FINAL|
|Toronto - LP: B. Cecil||7|
|Miami - LP: B. Hand||1||FINAL|
|NY Mets - WP: B. Colon||4|
|Baltimore - LP: B. Matusz||2||FINAL|
|Boston - WP: K. Uehara||3|
|NY Yankees - WP: D. Betances||5||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - LP: K. Jepsen||4|
|LA Angels - WP: C. Ramos||6||FINAL|
|Houston - LP: C. Qualls||3|
|Cleveland - LP: B. Shaw||2||FINAL|
|Minnesota - WP: B. Boyer||3|
|Oakland - LP: D. Otero||4||FINAL|
|Kansas City - WP: W. Davis||6|
|Cincinnati - LP: J. Cueto||1||FINAL|
|St. Louis - WP: M. Wacha||6|
|Colorado - LP: K. Kendrick||3||FINAL|
|Los Angeles - WP: C. Kershaw||7|
|Texas - WP: Y. Gallardo||3||FINAL|
|Seattle - LP: J. Happ||1|
|Arizona - WP: J. Collmenter||9||FINAL|
|San Francisco - LP: J. Peavy||0|
|Red Bull New York||2|