Other forgettable David Kahn moves
• Darko Milicic: Wolves traded for former draft bust and then guaranteed a guy then-GM David Kahn once called “manna from heaven” $20 million, believing they had discovered something in his talent that other teams didn’t. They hadn’t.
• Michael Beasley: A low-risk, high-reward move that included some spectacular scoring nights but not nearly enough staying power during his two seasons.
• Anthony Randolph: Another love affair with a “long and athletic” player who wows with his physical gifts but doesn’t grasp the game.
• Martell Webster: A back injury he brought from Portland never allowed the Wolves to discover if they were right about his obscured talent … until he moved on to Washington last season.
• Brandon Roy: Wolves took a chance on the former All-Star’s worn-out knees when nobody else would and paid him $5 million last season for five games’ work.
|Cincinnati - WP: A. Simon||4||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: J. Samardzija||1|
|St. Louis - LP: M. Wacha||1||FINAL|
|Washington - WP: G. Gonzalez||3|
|Milwaukee - WP: K. Lohse||5||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - LP: C. Morton||3|
|Toronto - WP: S. Delabar||3||FINAL|
|Cleveland - LP: M. Rzepczynski||2|
|LA Angels - WP: J. Weaver||11||FINAL|
|Detroit - LP: D. Smyly||6|
|Atlanta - WP: A. Harang||6||FINAL|
|NY Mets - LP: J. Niese||0|
|Baltimore - WP: C. Tillman||8||FINAL|
|Boston - LP: J. Lackey||4|
|NY Yankees - LP: A. Warren||5||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - WP: J. McGee||11|
|Seattle - LP: Y. Medina||4||FINAL|
|Miami - WP: S. Cishek||8|
|Chicago WSox - LP: F. Paulino||0||FINAL|
|Texas - WP: M. Perez||12|
|Minnesota - LP: R. Nolasco||0||FINAL|
|Kansas City - WP: J. Vargas||5|
|Philadelphia - LP: J. Pettibone||1||FINAL|
|Colorado - WP: T. Chatwood||12|
|Houston - LP: J. Cosart||3||FINAL|
|Oakland - WP: S. Gray||11|
|San Francisco - LP: M. Cain||1||FINAL|
|San Diego - WP: T. Ross||2|
|Arizona - WP: J. Thatcher||4||FINAL|
|Los Angeles - LP: C. Perez||2|