Other forgettable David Kahn moves
• Darko Milicic: Wolves traded for former draft bust and then guaranteed a guy then-GM David Kahn once called “manna from heaven” $20 million, believing they had discovered something in his talent that other teams didn’t. They hadn’t.
• Michael Beasley: A low-risk, high-reward move that included some spectacular scoring nights but not nearly enough staying power during his two seasons.
• Anthony Randolph: Another love affair with a “long and athletic” player who wows with his physical gifts but doesn’t grasp the game.
• Martell Webster: A back injury he brought from Portland never allowed the Wolves to discover if they were right about his obscured talent … until he moved on to Washington last season.
• Brandon Roy: Wolves took a chance on the former All-Star’s worn-out knees when nobody else would and paid him $5 million last season for five games’ work.
|Kansas City - LP: B. Chen||1||FINAL|
|Cleveland - WP: C. Kluber||5|
|Cincinnati - WP: T. Cingrani||2||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - LP: B. Cumpton||1|
|Chicago WSox - LP: J. Quintana||4||FINAL|
|Detroit - WP: M. Scherzer||7|
|St. Louis - LP: L. Lynn||1||FINAL|
|NY Mets - WP: B. Colon||4|
|Minnesota - WP: R. Nolasco||9||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - LP: E. Bedard||7|
|Arizona - WP: M. Bolsinger||5||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: E. Jackson||2|
|San Diego - WP: A. Torres||4||FINAL|
|Washington - LP: C. Stammen||3|
|Baltimore - WP: B. Norris||11||FINAL|
|Toronto - LP: B. Cecil||4|
|NY Yankees - WP: C. Sabathia||14||FINAL|
|Boston - LP: F. Doubront||5|
|Oakland - WP: S. Kazmir||10||FINAL|
|Houston - LP: B. Oberholtzer||1|
|Philadelphia||3||Top 6th Inning|
|LA Clippers||46||3rd Qtr|
|Colorado||1||3rd Prd 3:09|
|San Jose||2||2nd Prd 7:24|