Vikings at seattle
3:25 p.m. Sunday
CenturyLink Field TV: Ch. 9
Radio: 100.3-FM, 1130-AM
ABOUT THE SEAHAWKS RECORD: 9-1
• The Seahawks defeated the Bucs 27-24 in overtime last Sunday despite being down 21-0. It was the largest come-from-behind victory in franchise history.
• RB Marshawn Lynch is second in the NFL with 871 rushing yards and tied for third with seven rushing touchdowns.
• Former Vikings WR Percy Harvin could make his season debut Sunday. He was traded for a first-round pick in the offseason.
• Seattle is on a five-game winning streak with four consecutive victories against the NFC and is 5-0 in conference games.
• The Seahawks are 18-6 all time in games played heading into a bye week, second best in NFL history.
• Seattle has allowed only 10 touchdown passes, fifth fewest in the NFL.
player speak qb: russell Wilson
• Wilson has 20 victories through his first two seasons, third most for a QB in NFL history behind Ben Roethlisberger (22) and Dan Marino (21).
• Against the Panthers in Week 1, Wilson set a career high in passing yards (320) and tied a career high in completions (25).
• On Harvin … “He’s a special player. You don’t find too many guys that can do what he can do on the football field.”
• On personal accomplishments … “It doesn’t mean anything. The thing that means the most is it means we’re winning football games. … At the end of the day, that’s all I care about.”
coach speak pete carroll
• The 62-year old Carroll is in his eighth season as an NFL head coach (fourth with the Seahawks). He is a former Vikings and Gophers assistant.
• On his impression of Harvin … “He’s extraordinarily competitive. Fierce competitor and we couldn’t ask for an attribute that we champion more here in our program.”
• On his battered offensive line … “We really missed three guys out of last week’s game that have a chance to be back this week.”
• On the number of former Vikings players/staff on the Seahawks … “It seems like, for whatever reason, it got connected and we keep bringing in guys that played for the Vikings. I have no problem with it.”
|Toronto - LP: A. Loup||4||FINAL|
|Cleveland - WP: J. Outman||6|
|LA Angels - LP: H. Santiago||1||FINAL|
|Detroit - WP: R. Porcello||2|
|Atlanta - LP: G. Schlosser||3||FINAL|
|NY Mets - WP: J. Valverde||4|
|Seattle - LP: T. Wilhelmsen||2||FINAL|
|Miami - WP: M. Dunn||3|
|St. Louis - LP: S. Maness||2||FINAL|
|Washington - WP: R. Soriano||3|
|Milwaukee - WP: Z. Duke||3||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - LP: J. Gomez||2|
|NY Yankees - WP: P. Claiborne||5||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - LP: H. Bell||1|
|Minnesota - WP: P. Hughes||8||FINAL|
|Kansas City - LP: Y. Ventura||3|
|Cincinnati - WP: H. Bailey||8||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: C. Villanueva||2|
|Chicago WSox - WP: E. Johnson||16||FINAL|
|Texas - LP: R. Ross Jr.||2|
|Houston - LP: B. Peacock||1||FINAL|
|Oakland - WP: J. Chavez||4|
|Philadelphia - WP: J. Diekman||10||FINAL|
|Colorado - LP: M. Belisle||9|
|San Francisco - WP: T. Lincecum||4||FINAL|
|San Diego - LP: R. Erlin||3|
|Arizona - LP: J. Collmenter||1||FINAL|
|Los Angeles - WP: J. Wright||4|
|Baltimore - LP: B. Matusz||5||FINAL|
|Boston - WP: E. Mujica||6|
|Aug 9 - vs. Houston||7 pm||X||27-13|
|Aug 16 - at Buffalo||6 pm||X||20-16|
|Aug 25 - at San Francisco||7 pm||X||34-14|
|Aug 29 - vs. Tennessee||7 pm||X||24-23|
|2013 regular season|
|Sep 8 - at Detroit||Noon||X||34-24|
|Sep 15 - at Chicago||Noon||X||31-30|
|Sep 22 - vs. Cleveland||Noon||X||31-27|
|Sep 29 - vs. Pittsburgh (in London)||Noon||X||34-27|
|Oct 6 - Bye|
|Oct 13 - vs. Carolina||Noon||X||35-10|
|Oct 21 - at. NY Giants||7:40 pm||X||23-7|
|Oct 27 - vs. Green Bay||7:30 pm||X||44-31|
|Nov 3 - at Dallas||Noon||X||27-23|
|Nov 7 - vs. Washington||7:25 pm||X||34-27|
|Nov 17 - at Seattle||3:25 pm||X||41-20|
|Nov. 24 - at Green Bay||Noon||26-26|
|Dec 1 - vs. Chicago||Noon||X||23-20|
|Dec 8 - at Baltimore||Noon||X||29-26|
|Dec 15 - vs. Philadelphia||Noon||X||48-30|
|Dec 22 - at Cincinnati||Noon||X||42-14|
|Dec 29 - vs. Detroit||Noon||X||14-13|