• Atlanta (13-2) has clinched the South title and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.
• Green Bay (11-4) has clinched the North and can clinch a first-round bye with a victory over the Vikings or losses by Seattle and San Francisco.
• San Francisco (10-4-1) has clinched a playoff spot. Can clinch the West with a victory over Arizona or a Seattle loss to St. Louis. Can clinch a first-round bye with a victory and a Green Bay loss.
• Washington (9-6) can win the East by beating Dallas. Can clinch a playoff berth if the Vikings and Chicago lose.
• Seattle (10-5) has clinched a wild-card spot; can clinch the West with a victory over the Rams and a San Francisco loss, and can clinch a first-round bye with a win and losses by Green Bay and Seattle.
• The Vikings (9-6) can clinch a wild-card spot by beating the Packers on Sunday. The Vikings also can make the playoffs with a loss if Dallas, Chicago and the New York Giants lose.
• Chicago (9-6) can make the playoffs with a victory at Detroit and a Vikings loss.
• Dallas (8-7) can win the East by beating Washington.
• The New York Giants (8-7) can make the playoffs with a victory over Philadelphia and losses by the Vikings, Dallas and Chicago.
The six-team field is set but not the matchups.
• Houston (12-3) is the South champ and can clinch No. 1 seed with a victory over Indianapolis or a loss by Denver.
• Denver (12-3) is the West champ and can clinch first-round bye with a victory or a New England loss; can clinch No. 1 seed with a victory and a Houston loss.
• New England (11-4) is the East champ and can clinch a first-round bye with a victory and a Denver loss. New England also can clinch No. 1 seed with a victory and losses by both Houston and Denver.
• Baltimore (10-5) is the North champ.
• Indianapolis (10-5) will be the No. 5 seed as a wild card.
• Cincinnati (9-6) will be the No. 6 seed as a wild card.
|Golden State||43||2nd Qtr 5:20|
|Phoenix||26||2nd Qtr 9:51|
|LA Clippers||15||1st Qtr 6:09|
|New Orleans||7:30 PM|
|Nashville||0||2nd Prd 11:02|
|Virginia||40||2nd Half 13:23|
|Baylor||35||2nd Half 13:25|
|SE Louisiana||31||2nd Half|
|Central Arkansas||21||1st Half 1:24|
|Sam Houston St||33|
|Norfolk State||6||1st Half 16:24|
|Bethune-Cookman||17||1st Half 7:26|
|Hampton||8||1st Half 15:27|
|Lamar||13||1st Half 15:31|
|Nicholls||11||1st Half 14:45|
|Incarnate Word||6||1st Half 12:49|
|Stephen F Austin||10|
|Prairie View||7:30 PM|
|NC Central||7:30 PM|
|Texas Southern||7:55 PM|
|Jackson State||8:00 PM|
|Grambling St||8:00 PM|
|Miss Valley St|
|Boston College||8:00 PM|
|Texas Southern||81||2nd Half 2:32|
|Prairie View||28||2nd Half 4:44|
|Jackson State||48||2nd Half 11:58|
|Grambling||48||2nd Half 3:00|
|Miss Valley St||58|
|Tulsa||51||2nd Half 10:33|
|(1) Connecticut||68||2nd Half 13:40|
|UCF||39||2nd Half 12:19|
|Central Conn St||34||2nd Half 13:17|
|Wagner||37||2nd Half 13:01|
|Sacred Heart||56||2nd Half 11:00|
|St Francis-NY||62||2nd Half 6:00|
|Mount St Marys||56||2nd Half 15:37|
|Temple||7||1st Half 12:49|
|Texas Tech||1||1st Half 14:50|
|Iowa State||5||1st Half 14:50|
|SMU||9||1st Half 12:12|
|Oklahoma||2||1st Half 14:30|
|Aug 8 - vs. Oakland||7 pm||X||10-6|
|Aug 16 - vs. Arizona||7:30 pm||X||30-28|
|Aug 23 - at Kansas City||7 pm||X||30-12|
|Aug 28 - at Tennessee||7 pm||X||19-3|
|2014 regular season|
|Sep 7 - at St. Louis||Noon||X||34-6|
|Sep 14 - vs. New England||Noon||X||30-7|
|Sep 21 - at New Orleans||Noon||X||20-9|
|Sep 28 - vs. Atlanta||3:25 pm||X||41-28|
|Oct 2 - at Green Bay||7:25 pm||X||42-10|
|Oct 12 - vs. Detroit||Noon||X||17-3|
|Oct 19 - at. Buffalo||Noon||X||17-16|
|Oct 26 - at Tampa Bay||Noon||X||19-13 ot|
|Nov 2 - vs. Washington||Noon||X||29-26|
|Nov 9 - Bye|
|Nov 16 - at Chicago||Noon||X||21-13|
|Nov. 23 - vs. Green Bay||Noon||X||24-21|
|Nov. 30 - vs. Carolina||Noon||X||31-13|
|Dec 7 - vs. NY Jets||Noon||X||30-24 ot|
|Dec 14 - at Detroit||3:25 pm||X||16-14|
|Dec 21 - at Miami||Noon||X||37-35|
|Dec 28 - vs. Chicago||Noon||X||13-9|
Poll: With Adrian Peterson's suspension overturned, what should the Vikings do?