1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford: Compared to John Elway and cost Peyton Manning his job. Must be pretty good.
2. Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor: A prototypical new-age NFL QB who could cure all that ails the Redskins or earn them a dunce cap atop everyone's list of worst draft trades ever.
3. Matt Kalil, LT, USC: Any draftnik worth his pocket protector can't say "Matt Kalil" without adding "the safest pick in the draft." But, yes, there's even a risk in taking left tackles in the top five. Did someone say, "Robert Gallery?"
4. Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State: He's a bonafide college playmaker, which is great. He's also a receiver, which makes him, well, completely unpredictable at the next level.
5. Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU: Must be a top-five talent. Otherwise, someone wouldn't have leaked his Wonderlic score (allegedly a 4) with the obvious goal of hoping it will cause him to drop.
6. Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina: Can't go beyond six picks without mentioning a 6-6, 284-pounder who can knock down QBs with speed and bull rushes.
7. Riley Reiff, LT, Iowa: See Nos. 6 and 8 to understand why there's always a run on left tackles in the first round.
8. Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina: Excellent pass rusher outside or inside. He's exactly the kind of player the Giants have used in the "NASCAR" rush package.
9. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama: Yeah, yeah. We're not big on running backs in the top 10 either. But sometimes one comes along who is extra special.
10. Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M: Yeah, yeah. We're not big on guys who shoot up the draft board during the incessant pre-draft hype. But we also know that NFL teams have never been less afraid to reach a little when it comes to quarterbacks.
|Philadelphia - LP: K. Kendrick||2||FINAL|
|NY Mets - WP: Z. Wheeler||11|
|Milwaukee - WP: Y. Gallardo||5||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - LP: D. Price||0|
|Arizona - WP: W. Miley||5||FINAL|
|Cincinnati - LP: A. Simon||4|
|Washington - WP: T. Roark||4||FINAL|
|Miami - LP: B. Hand||3|
|Oakland - LP: J. Hammel||1||FINAL|
|Houston - WP: D. Keuchel||8|
|Pittsburgh - LP: J. Wilson||5||FINAL|
|San Francisco - WP: J. Machi||7|
|LA Angels - LP: G. Richards||3||FINAL|
|Baltimore - WP: K. Gausman||4|
|Seattle - LP: F. Hernandez||0||FINAL|
|Cleveland - WP: C. Kluber||2|
|Chicago WSox - LP: H. Noesi||2||FINAL|
|Detroit - WP: M. Scherzer||7|
|Toronto - WP: M. Buehrle||6||FINAL|
|Boston - LP: B. Workman||1|
|Colorado - WP: R. Scahill||6||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: W. Wright||4|
|NY Yankees - LP: H. Kuroda||2||FINAL|
|Texas - WP: C. Lewis||3|
|Minnesota - LP: P. Hughes||2||FINAL|
|Kansas City - WP: J. Frasor||3|
|Atlanta - LP: D. Hale||2||FINAL|
|Los Angeles - WP: J. Howell||3|
|St. Louis - LP: J. Kelly||1||FINAL|
|San Diego - WP: J. Hahn||12|
|NY Giants||8/3/14 7:00 PM|
|Red Bull New York||1||FINAL|
|Real Salt Lake||1|
|Toronto||8/1/14 6:00 PM|
|Brt Columbia||8/1/14 9:00 PM|
|Saskatchewan||8/2/14 6:00 PM|
|Saskatchewan||8/7/14 7:30 PM|
|Edmonton||8/8/14 6:00 PM|
|Hamilton||8/8/14 9:00 PM|
|Ottawa||8/9/14 6:30 PM|
|Aug 8 - vs. Oakland||7 pm|
|Aug 16 - vs. Arizona||7:30 pm|
|Aug 23 - at Kansas City||7 pm|
|Aug 28 - at Tennessee||7 pm|
|2014 regular season|
|Sep 7 - at St. Louis||Noon|
|Sep 14 - vs. New England||Noon|
|Sep 21 - at New Orleans||Noon|
|Sep 28 - vs. Atlanta||3:25 pm|
|Oct 2 - at Green Bay||7:25 pm|
|Oct 12 - vs. Detroit||Noon|
|Oct 19 - at. Buffalo||Noon|
|Oct 26 - at Tampa Bay||Noon|
|Nov 2 - vs. Washington||Noon|
|Nov 9 - Bye|
|Nov 16 - at Chicago||Noon|
|Nov. 23 - vs. Green Bay||Noon|
|Nov. 30 - vs. Carolina||Noon|
|Dec 7 - vs. NY Jets||Noon|
|Dec 14 - at Detroit||Noon|
|Dec 21 - at Miami||Noon|
|Dec 28 - vs. Chicago||Noon|