At 12-26, the Twins are off to their worst start after 38 games since they were 11-27 in 1995. With a three-city, seven-game road trip up next, they take with them this baggage:
• Have lost by a combined score of 56-21.
• Last victory was May 6 at Boston.
• Longest losing streak last season was five games.
• Have lost by a combined score of 70-21.
• Last victory was on April 24 vs. Cleveland.
• Longest losing streak last season was three games.
|Atlanta - LP: A. Wood||0||FINAL|
|Philadelphia - WP: A. Bastardo||1|
|Cleveland - LP: D. Salazar||5||FINAL|
|Detroit - WP: J. Verlander||7|
|Toronto - LP: R. Dickey||0||FINAL|
|Minnesota - WP: K. Gibson||7|
|Seattle||6||Top 9th Inning|
|Los Angeles||2||Bottom 5th Inning|
|Colorado - F. Morales||5:40 PM|
|San Diego - I. Kennedy|
|St. Louis - A. Wainwright||6:05 PM|
|Washington - T. Jordan|
|Milwaukee - Y. Gallardo||6:05 PM|
|Pittsburgh - E. Volquez|
|NY Yankees - C. Sabathia||6:10 PM|
|Tampa Bay - D. Price|
|Toronto - D. McGowan||6:10 PM|
|Minnesota - M. Pelfrey|
|Boston - J. Lester||7:10 PM|
|Chicago WSox - C. Sale|
|Kansas City - J. Shields||7:10 PM|
|Houston - S. Feldman|
|Los Angeles||9:30 PM|