CLASS 3A, SECTION 5
• TOTINO-GRACE 4, MAPLE GROVE 3: Totino-Grace jumped on No. 1-seeded Maple Grove early, thanks to a two-run home run by Derek Lodermeier in the top of the first inning. Maple Grove rallied to tie the score 3-3, but Totino-Grace took the lead for good in the fourth inning when Matt Leuty was hit by a pitch, advanced to third on a throwing error and scored on Sam Meyer's sacrifice fly.
• COOPER 3, COON RAPIDS 2: Grant Kirkbride drove in the tying and winning runs with a single in the seventh inning.
CLASS 3A, SECTION 6
• WAYZATA 4, BENILDE-ST. MARGARET'S 3: Wayzata parlayed one great inning in a victory over the Red Knights in the first round of double-elimination play. The Trojans bunched five singles in six at-bats in the top of the sixth, scoring all four runs. Wayzata pitcher Ryan Poppitz scattered seven hits, allowed two earned runs and struck out seven to earn the victory.
• RICHFIELD 6, BENILDE-ST. MARGARET'S 0: Andy Peterson pitched a three-hit shutout and Raheim Hampton went 2-for-4 with a home run as Richfield knocked No. 1-seeded Benilde-St. Margaret's out of postseason play with a losers' bracket victory.
CLASS 2A, SECTION 7
• Forest Lake senior Dusty Boyer remained undefeated (23-0) by winning the section singles championship, beating Isaiah Mayerchak of Princeton 6-1, 6-1 in the finals. Boyer has won three consecutive Class 2A singles championships and will be shooting for a state-record four in a row at next week's state tournament. Boyer's brother Toby, a freshman, also won a section championship Wednesday, pairing with teammate Zach Decker to win the doubles title.