• NORWOOD YOUNG AMERICA 11, JORDAN 7: In order to beat the Raiders, a team is going to have to score plenty of runs. Norwood Young America (12-1) reached double figures for the ninth time of the season Tuesday, outscoring the Jaguars in a Minnesota River Conference matchup. Brooke Willemsen belted a grand slam, while Megan Schmitz went 4-for-4 with three RBI and two runs scored. The victory was the Raiders' 12th consecutive, and 100th for coach Jon Lambrecht. They are averaging over 10 runs per game.
• NORTHFIELD 7, CHANHASSEN 2: Krystin Pyle hit a three-run homer and winning pitcher senior Kaitlyn Bicek also homered and had three RBI as the Tigers beat the Storm in the Missota. Bicek went 3-for-3 at the plate.
• SHAKOPEE 6, NEW PRAGUE 1: The Sabers (8-2) extended their winning streak to five, topping the Trojans in the Missota behind junior righthander Cody Pamperin's complete-game two-hitter. He struck out 10 and walked none while allowing one unearned run. Zachary Hoffman hit a solo home run, and Luke Bruss went 3-for-3, scored two runs and knocked in one run.
• HOLY FAMILY 2, DELANO 1: Kasey Ralston didn't allow an earned run on the mound and also delivered a run-scoring single, leading the Fire past the Tigers in the Wright County. He struck out nine while picking up the victory.
• HOLY ANGELS INVITATIONAL: Prior Lake senior Mitch Holm shot an even-par 72 to earn medalist honors in the 15-team meet at Ridges at Sand Creek in Jordan. Wayzata, which shared the Class 3A state team title with Rogers a year ago, won the team portion with a 304, seven strokes better than Minnetonka.