• Native of Beaver, Ohio. Finished her prep career at Eastern High School with 3,514 points — a record for boys and girls in Ohio (LeBron James scored 2,657).
• 1993 Miss Basketball in Ohio.
• Started at Ohio State before transferring.
• Graduated with a B.A. in marketing and a B.S. in sport industry from Ohio University in 1998. First-team All-Mid-American Conference selection after averaging 22.9 points per game as a senior.
• Made 10 three-pointers and scored 41 points in one game as a senior, both Ohio U. records.
• Played one year of professional basketball in Switzerland.
as a head coach
• Named 13th coach in VCU history on June 5, 2012. Was 11-19 in her first season and 22-10 this season. Coached Winthrop in 2011-12, finishing 18-13.
|Boston - LP: R. De La Rosa||0||FINAL|
|Toronto - WP: M. Stroman||8|
|San Francisco - LP: T. Hudson||1||FINAL|
|Philadelphia - WP: C. Hamels||2|
|Texas - LP: C. Lewis||2||FINAL|
|NY Yankees - WP: B. McCarthy||4|
|Houston - LP: S. Feldman||1||FINAL|
|Oakland - WP: J. Samardzija||13|
|Miami - WP: H. Alvarez||3||FINAL|
|Atlanta - LP: C. Kimbrel||2|
|San Diego||3||Top 6th Inning|
|NY Mets||1||Bottom 7th Inning|
|Chicago WSox||5||Bottom 7th Inning|
|Cleveland||0||Top 8th Inning|
|Detroit||0||Bottom 1st Inning|
|Baltimore||0||Bottom 1st Inning|
|Montreal||0||1st Half 40:00|
|Real Salt Lake||1|
|Winnipeg||7/25/14 9:00 PM|
|Ottawa||7/26/14 6:00 PM|
|Toronto||7/26/14 9:00 PM|
|Winnipeg||7/31/14 6:00 PM|
|Toronto||8/1/14 6:00 PM|
|Brt Columbia||8/1/14 9:00 PM|
|Saskatchewan||8/2/14 6:00 PM|
|New York||8||1st Qtr 4:54|