Three reasons the Gophers get in the NCAA tournament
• A number of other bubble teams suffered damaging losses in the past few days, including Arkansas, Missouri, California and Florida State.
• Minnesota’s strength of schedule is ranked among the nation’s top 10.
• The Gophers had strong regular-season victories over Wisconsin, Ohio State and Iowa.
Three reasons the Gophers get left out
• They lack a road win that will impress the committee. The Gophers were 3-7 on the road, with their best victory at Richmond.
• Their RPI is a very average No. 46.
• They were 2-7 against top 50 RPI teams and had bad losses against Northwestern and Purdue, two teams with RPI’s over 100.
|San Diego - J. Lane||11:10 AM|
|Atlanta - E. Santana|
|Washington - J. Zimmermann||6:10 PM|
|Miami - N. Eovaldi|
|Philadelphia - A. Burnett||6:10 PM|
|NY Mets - B. Colon|
|Milwaukee - K. Lohse||6:10 PM|
|Tampa Bay - J. Odorizzi|
|Toronto - R. Dickey||6:10 PM|
|Boston - C. Buchholz|
|Arizona - C. Anderson||6:10 PM|
|Cincinnati - H. Bailey|
|Colorado - Y. Flande||7:05 PM|
|Chicago Cubs - T. Wada|
|NY Yankees - D. Phelps||7:05 PM|
|Texas - Y. Darvish|
|Oakland - J. Chavez||7:10 PM|
|Houston - B. Oberholtzer|
|Pittsburgh - V. Worley||9:15 PM|
|San Francisco - M. Bumgarner|
|Los Angeles||9:00 PM|