BIG TEN POWER RANKINGS
1.Michigan State: The Spartans had a Februray nonconference loss to Georgetown, but in terms of Big Ten play, Michigan State’s is track record is the most impressive.
2. Michigan: The Wolverines took their first lump at Indiana on Sunday, but they rebounded by routing Nebraska by 29.
Iowa: By failing to lock down the big victories, the Hawkeyes opening a window for another team to make a charge.
3. Indiana: The Hoosiers are starting to grow up, and after beating Michigan they seem like they have the potential to get scary.
4. Northwestern: No team has had a better two-game stretch than the Wildcats’ road victories over the Badgers and the Gophers.
5. Ohio State: The Buckeyes followed their 2-4 stretch by winning at Wisconsin and Iowa. Talk about a rebound.
6. Wisconsin: Their three-point shooting returned in their much-needed victory at Illinois. Can the Badgers make it a trend?
7. Minnesota: Until the Gophers show they can win a game on the road, there will be an asterisk on their good victories.
8. Penn State: Plenty respectable to lose at Michigan State to end the Nittany Lions’ three-game winning streak.
9. Nebraska: Beating Ohio State, Minnesota and Indiana says something about where the Cornhuskers program is headed.
10. Purdue: The Boilermakers beat the Gophers despite going 9-for-23 on free throws.
Illinois: Life is not good when you’re on an eight game losing streak.
|San Diego - LP: J. Lane||0||FINAL|
|Atlanta - WP: E. Santana||2|
|Washington - LP: R. Soriano||6||FINAL|
|Miami - WP: M. Dunn||7|
|Philadelphia - LP: A. Burnett||1||FINAL|
|NY Mets - WP: B. Colon||7|
|Milwaukee - LP: K. Lohse||1||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - WP: J. Odorizzi||2|
|Toronto - WP: R. Dickey||14||FINAL|
|Boston - LP: C. Buchholz||1|
|Arizona||1||Top 15th Inning|
|Colorado - LP: Y. Flande||1||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - WP: T. Wada||4|
|NY Yankees - LP: D. Phelps||2||FINAL|
|Texas - WP: Y. Darvish||4|
|Oakland - LP: J. Chavez||3||FINAL|
|Houston - WP: B. Oberholtzer||7|
|Pittsburgh||5||Top 4th Inning|
|NY Giants||8/3/14 7:00 PM|
|Los Angeles||3||2nd Half 40:00|
|Indiana||29||2nd Qtr 0:38|