Page 3 of 3 Previous
4. Nebraska (5-1, 2-0): An easy schedule has helped the dust settle for Bo Pelini. Next game is at Minnesota, Oct. 26.
5. Michigan (5-1, 1-1): Turnover troubles disappeared against the Gophers, then re-appeared against Penn State.
6. Northwestern (4-2, 0-2): The Wildcats are reeling but have enough talent to run the table in the Legends Division.
7. Penn State (4-2, 1-1): Impressive how Bill O’Brien’s team bounced back from Indiana loss with the Michigan win.
8. Iowa (4-2, 1-1): Coming off a bye week, the Hawkeyes head to Ohio State as 17-point underdogs.
9. Indiana (3-3, 1-1): Dangerous (see Penn State game) but still inconsistent (see Michigan State game).
10. Illinois (3-2, 0-1): The Illini can reach a bowl by beating Indiana and Purdue and upsetting one other team.
11. Gophers (4-2, 0-2): Marcus Jones ranks second in the Big Ten in kick-return average with 30.8 yards per return.
12. Purdue (1-5, 0-2): First-year head coach Darrell Hazell has been asked if this team is already in 2014 mode.
Joe Christensen • firstname.lastname@example.org
|St. Louis - LP: K. Siegrist||6||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - WP: J. Grimm||7|
|Toronto - LP: M. Buehrle||4||FINAL|
|NY Yankees - WP: H. Kuroda||6|
|Arizona||4||Top 9th Inning|
|Washington - WP: T. Roark||4||FINAL|
|Cincinnati - LP: A. Simon||1|
|San Diego||5||Bottom 8th Inning|
|Oakland||1||Bottom 7th Inning|
|NY Mets||0||Top 8th Inning|
|Miami||2||Top 8th Inning|
|Chicago WSox||9||Bottom 7th Inning|
|Cleveland||4||Top 7th Inning|
|Pittsburgh||0||Top 7th Inning|
|Detroit||0||Bottom 1st Inning|
|Baltimore||0||Bottom 1st Inning|
|Los Angeles||0||Top 1st Inning|
|Chivas USA||0||1st Half 17:00|
|Ottawa||7/26/14 6:00 PM|
|Toronto||7/26/14 9:00 PM|
|Winnipeg||7/31/14 6:00 PM|
|Toronto||8/1/14 6:00 PM|
|Brt Columbia||8/1/14 9:00 PM|
|Saskatchewan||8/2/14 6:00 PM|