BIG TEN POWER POLL
1. Ohio State (5-0, 1-0): Back at full strength against Wisconsin, the Buckeyes looked capable of running the table.
2. Northwestern (4-0): The Wildcats have another test next week, at Wisconsin, before the Gophers visit Oct. 19.
3. Michigan (4-0): The Wolverines’ 17-game home winning streak is the longest of any BCS conference school.
4. Wisconsin (3-2, 1-1): Melvin Gordon said his left knee is fine and that he will be ready for Northwestern next week.
5. Michigan State (3-1): Spartans fans hope the week off helped their team sort out its quarterback mess.
6. Nebraska (3-1): With Taylor Martinez still hobbled, Tommie Armstrong Jr. will start, and Ron Kellogg likely will play.
7. Penn State (3-1): After playing Indiana on Saturday, the Nittany Lions face Michigan and Ohio State.
8. Iowa (4-1, 1-0): The doubts are starting to subside for redshirt sophomore quarterback Jake Rudock.
9. Illinois (3-1): Nathan Scheelhaase threw four touchdown passes last year. This year, he has thrown 12.
10. Gophers (4-1, 0-1): Facing Michigan, Northwestern and Nebraska, U will need an upset to avoid a 0-4 Big Ten start.
11. Indiana (2-2): The Hoosiers face Penn State, Michigan State and Michigan before the Gophers visit on Nov. 2.
12. Purdue (1-4, 0-1): True freshman quarterback Danny Etling offers the Boilermakers a new ray of hope.
|Pittsburgh - WP: B. Morris||8||FINAL|
|Cincinnati - LP: S. LeCure||7|
|Washington - LP: S. Strasburg||2||FINAL|
|Miami - WP: T. Koehler||11|
|Pittsburgh - LP: G. Cole||5||FINAL|
|Cincinnati - WP: M. Leake||7|
|Seattle - LP: B. Beavan||0||FINAL|
|Texas - WP: R. Ross Jr.||5|
|St. Louis - WP: S. Miller||6||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - LP: M. Estrada||1|
|Boston - LP: B. Badenhop||1||FINAL|
|Chicago WSox - WP: D. Webb||2|
|Kansas City - WP: Y. Ventura||4||FINAL|
|Houston - LP: L. Harrell||2|
|Toronto - WP: A. Loup||9||FINAL|
|Minnesota - LP: P. Hughes||3|
|NY Mets||9||Bottom 8th Inning|
|Oakland||3||Top 7th Inning|
|Colorado||3||Top 6th Inning|
|Los Angeles||1||Bottom 5th Inning|
|Denver||48||3rd Qtr 10:23|