Colorado College wins on late OT goal
• COLORADO COLLEGE 6, DENVER 5 (OT): Freshman Hunter Fejes' second goal of the game with 11 seconds left in overtime enabled the Tigers (11-14-5, 8-10-4) to beat the visiting Pioneers (15-9-5, 10-7-5). Denver trailed 5-2 but scored three goals in the last six minutes of regulation. Zac Larraza scored the tying goal with 2:42 left. Joe Howe had 31 saves for CC, Juho Olkinuora 32 for Denver.
• NORTH DAKOTA 5, NEBRASKA OMAHA 2: After a two-hour wait in Omaha to play their outdoor game because of poor ice conditions, UND (16-8-6, 11-5-6 WCHA) took a 3-0 lead in the opening and cruised past the Mavericks (16-12-2, 12-8-2). Nick Mattson, Danny Kristo and Corban Knight all had one goal and one assist for North Dakota while freshman Zane Gothberg stopped 29 shots.
• WISCONSIN 3, BEMIDJI STATE 2: Kevin Schulze's goal midway through the second period was the game-winner as the Badgers (12-9-7, 9-6-7) edged the Beavers (5-17-6, 4-13-5). Keegan Meuer and Brendan Woods scored in the opening period for Wisconsin.
• MINN. STATE MANKATO 5, MINN. DULUTH 1: Senior forward Eriah Hayes had a hat trick and an assist to lead the Mavericks (18-9-3, 12-9-1) past the host Bulldogs (10-15-3, 8-11-3). Hayes has 16 goals this season. Freshman goalie Stephon Williams had 34 saves for MSU Mankato.
• MICHIGAN TECH 6, ALASKA ANCHORAGE 1: Freshman Alex Petan scored two goals and teammates Walker Hyland and Milos Gordic each had a goal and an assist as the host Huskies (9-14-4, 6-12-4) routed the Seawolves (4-17-7, 2-16-6).