• ST. THOMAS 66, AUGSBURG 56: The Tommies, ranked No. 2 in the d3hoops.com poll, outscored the host Auggies 41-30 in the second half Saturday for a victory that clinched a share of the MIAC title. St. Thomas became the first program in the 91-year history of the conference to win or share eight consecutive regular-season championships in men's basketball. Tommy Hannon's 18 points led the Tommies (20-1, 15-1 MIAC). Dan Kornbaum scored 13 for the Auggies (15-5, 10-5).
• GUSTAVUS 86, HAMLINE 51: Blake Shay scored 18 points and Jim Hill 17 as the balanced Gusties (12-9, 9-7) won on the road. Austin Johnson scored 12 to lead the Pipers (8-13, 5-11).
• CONCORDIA (MOORHEAD) 85, MACALESTER 52: Ebo Nana-Kweson and Andrew Martinson each scored 15 points to pace the Cobbers (14-7, 11-5) over the host Scots (4-16, 1-14).
• ST. OLAF 79, BETHEL 73: Sterling Nielsen scored 21 points to help the host Oles (8-12, 7-8 MIAC) outlast the Royals. J.D. Robinson scored 24 to lead the Royals (12-9, 8-8).
• CARLETON 60, ST. MARY'S 47: Shane McSparron and Tom Sawatzke each scored 14 points to lead the Knights (11-9, 8-7) to a road victory. Mark Schumacher had 19 points for the Cardinals (3-17, 2-13).
• MSU MANKATO 83, MINOT STATE 72: Jarvis Williams scored 25 points to lead the visiting Mavericks (18-2, 14-2 NSIC) to the victory.
• AUGUSTANA 83, ST. CLOUD STATE 74: Cameron McCaffrey scored 24 points to lead the host Vikings (16-4, 12-4) to their sixth consecutive victory. Damarius Cruz scored 18 to lead the Huskies (16-4, 12-4).
• CONCORDIA (ST. PAUL) 89, MARY (N.D.) 78: Cole Olstad scored 30 points and Terez VanPelt scored 23 to lead the Golden Bears (5-15, 3-13 NSIC) past the host Marauders.
• CONCORDIA (MOORHEAD) 66, MACALESTER 55: The conference-leading Cobbers rallied from a two-point halftime deficit to defeat the host Scots. Alley Fisher scored 15 to lead the Cobbers (16-4, 15-2 MIAC). Kyanna Jones had 11 points for the Scots (4-16, 3-14).
• ST. THOMAS 80, AUGSBURG 60: Taylor Young scored 16 points to lead the Tommies (15-5, 13-4) past the host Auggies (7-13, 5-12).
• ST. BENEDICT 66, ST. CATHERINE 45: Brianna Barrett scored 20 points to lead the Blazers (16-4, 14-3) to a road victory over the Wildcats (2-18, 1-16).
• HAMLINE 80, GUSTAVUS 78: The host Pipers made a school-record 14 three-point field goals. Steph Pilgrim had 23 points for the Pipers (10-10, 10-7), Kelsey Florian had 16 points for the Gusties (12-8, 11-6).
• ST. MARY'S 57, CARLETON 46: Jessica Thone scored 16 points to lead St. Mary's (17-3, 14-3) to its ninth victory in a row, beating the Knights (4-16, 4-13).
• ST. OLAF 72, BETHEL 55: Mackenzie Wolter scored 17 points to lead the host Oles (11-9, 9-8) past the Royals (4-16, 3-14).
• WINONA STATE 76, MSU MOORHEAD 54: Katie Wolff made a career-high seven three-pointers and scored 23 points to lead the host Warriors (16-7, 10-6 NSIC) past the Dragons (12-8, 9-7).
|Miami - LP: B. Morris||4||FINAL|
|Washington - WP: M. Grace||6|
|NY Yankees - LP: C. Martin||1||FINAL|
|Toronto - WP: R. Dickey||3|
|Philadelphia - WP: A. Harang||5||FINAL|
|Atlanta - LP: A. Wood||2|
|Tampa Bay - WP: J. Odorizzi||5||FINAL|
|Boston - LP: C. Buchholz||1|
|Los Angeles - LP: C. Hatcher||3||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - WP: M. Blazek||4|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: P. Strop||9||FINAL|
|St. Louis - WP: M. Socolovich||10|
|Oakland - LP: J. Hahn||7||FINAL|
|Minnesota - WP: P. Hughes||8|
|Texas - WP: K. Kela||2||FINAL|
|Houston - LP: C. Qualls||1|
|Seattle - WP: F. Hernandez||3||FINAL|
|LA Angels - LP: M. Shoemaker||2|
|San Diego - LP: T. Ross||0||FINAL|
|San Francisco - WP: M. Bumgarner||2|
Poll: Does it bother you that Tyus Jones chose Duke over Minnesota?