1. Michigan: The Wolverines are no longer undefeated, but that's bound to happen in this league.
2. Indiana: Don't second-guess the Hoosiers based on the Badgers loss. They deserve their ranking.
3. Wisconsin: I didn't see this coming, but the Badgers are the last undefeated team in the conference. It's been fairly impressive.
4. Ohio State: Beating Michigan made this team intriguing, as we finally got to see the grit we've been looking for.
5. Gophers: It doesn't seem so far away that this team is ready to play with the elites in the league.
6. Michigan State: Post-Minnesota, the Spartans have taken care of business, but show me an impressive victory.
7. Illinois: Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Without the Illini's shots doing the same, they've dropped three straight. Panic time?
8. Purdue: I'm withholding judgment until we see how the Boilermakers fare against Michigan next week.
9. Iowa: With Indiana, Michigan and Michigan State, it has been a tough stretch. Next up, Wisconsin.
10. Northwestern: I can't take too much from a victory over Illinois at this point. Too many variables with that team.
11. Nebraska: Their style isn't always fun to watch, but they'll trip a team up with it along the way.
12. Penn State: Mama said there'll be games like this, there'll be games like this, Mama said.
|NY Mets||12:05 PM|
|Chicago Cubs||3:05 PM|
|Chicago WSox||3:05 PM|
|Kansas City||3:05 PM|
|Golden State||8:00 PM|
|San Jose||3:00 PM|
|Saint Josephs||12:00 PM|
|Michigan State||2:30 PM|
|Vancouver FC||6:00 PM|
|Northwestern St||12:00 PM|
|Stephen F Austin|
|Wright State||12:00 PM|
|Fla Gulf Coast|
|St Francis-PA||2:00 PM|