1. Michigan: The Wolverines are no longer undefeated, but that's bound to happen in this league.
2. Indiana: Don't second-guess the Hoosiers based on the Badgers loss. They deserve their ranking.
3. Wisconsin: I didn't see this coming, but the Badgers are the last undefeated team in the conference. It's been fairly impressive.
4. Ohio State: Beating Michigan made this team intriguing, as we finally got to see the grit we've been looking for.
5. Gophers: It doesn't seem so far away that this team is ready to play with the elites in the league.
6. Michigan State: Post-Minnesota, the Spartans have taken care of business, but show me an impressive victory.
7. Illinois: Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Without the Illini's shots doing the same, they've dropped three straight. Panic time?
8. Purdue: I'm withholding judgment until we see how the Boilermakers fare against Michigan next week.
9. Iowa: With Indiana, Michigan and Michigan State, it has been a tough stretch. Next up, Wisconsin.
10. Northwestern: I can't take too much from a victory over Illinois at this point. Too many variables with that team.
11. Nebraska: Their style isn't always fun to watch, but they'll trip a team up with it along the way.
12. Penn State: Mama said there'll be games like this, there'll be games like this, Mama said.
|Oklahoma City||27||2nd Qtr 9:28|
|Chicago||3||3rd Prd 10:59|
|San Jose||2||3rd Prd 13:25|
|Real Salt Lake||2|
|(7) Florida State||74||FINAL|
|(3) South Carolina||80|
|(5) Baylor||48||2nd Half 15:35|
|(2) Notre Dame||47|
Poll: Who is your favorite team in the NCAA men's hockey tournament?