1. Michigan: Until the Wolverines lose, their spot at the top seems pretty safe.
2. Indiana: The Hoosiers are shooting an incredible 51.1 percent from the floor and have continued to take care of business in the conference.
3. Gophers: With Wednesday's victory at Illinois, the Gophers are certainly challenging the top.
4. Michigan State: Just like Indiana, the Spartans were given a scare by Iowa, but they have finished most games well.
5. Illinois: Their victory over the Buckeyes seems less impressive in light of two league losses.
6. Ohio State: The Buckeyes are 2-1 in the conference, but they have still lost to every ranked team they have played this season.
7. Iowa: Even if the Hawkeyes aren't winning their Big Ten games, I'm intrigued by the grit they have shown.
8. Purdue: Right now, it's looking like beating Illinois was just a fluke.
9. Wisconsin: The easiest start to the league season has been enjoyed by the Badgers. We will know more about them after they play host to Illinois on Saturday.
10. Nebraska: The Cornhuskers did something Northwestern and Iowa couldn't do -- make a game against the Wolverines interesting.
11. Northwestern: The Wildcats had to go to State College to end their slide.
12. Penn State: We all knew it would be a tough year without Tim Frazier.
|Baltimore||6||Bottom 3rd Inning|
|Cincinnati - M. Leake||6:05 PM|
|Pittsburgh - F. Liriano|
|LA Angels - G. Richards||6:05 PM|
|Washington - T. Roark|
|Kansas City - J. Guthrie||6:05 PM|
|Cleveland - Z. McAllister|
|Chicago WSox - J. Danks||6:08 PM|
|Detroit - A. Sanchez|
|St. Louis - T. Lyons||6:10 PM|
|NY Mets - J. Mejia|
|Miami - T. Koehler||6:10 PM|
|Atlanta - J. Teheran|
|Arizona - B. Arroyo||7:05 PM|
|Chicago Cubs - T. Wood|
|San Diego - A. Cashner||7:10 PM|
|Milwaukee - W. Peralta|
|San Francisco - R. Vogelsong||7:40 PM|
|Colorado - J. De La Rosa|
|Texas - Y. Darvish||9:05 PM|
|Oakland - D. Straily|
|Houston - D. Keuchel||9:10 PM|
|Seattle - F. Hernandez|
|Philadelphia - C. Lee||9:10 PM|
|Los Angeles - P. Maholm|
|Golden State||9:30 PM|
|St. Louis||7:30 PM|