1. Michigan: Until the Wolverines lose, their spot at the top seems pretty safe.
2. Indiana: The Hoosiers are shooting an incredible 51.1 percent from the floor and have continued to take care of business in the conference.
3. Gophers: With Wednesday's victory at Illinois, the Gophers are certainly challenging the top.
4. Michigan State: Just like Indiana, the Spartans were given a scare by Iowa, but they have finished most games well.
5. Illinois: Their victory over the Buckeyes seems less impressive in light of two league losses.
6. Ohio State: The Buckeyes are 2-1 in the conference, but they have still lost to every ranked team they have played this season.
7. Iowa: Even if the Hawkeyes aren't winning their Big Ten games, I'm intrigued by the grit they have shown.
8. Purdue: Right now, it's looking like beating Illinois was just a fluke.
9. Wisconsin: The easiest start to the league season has been enjoyed by the Badgers. We will know more about them after they play host to Illinois on Saturday.
10. Nebraska: The Cornhuskers did something Northwestern and Iowa couldn't do -- make a game against the Wolverines interesting.
11. Northwestern: The Wildcats had to go to State College to end their slide.
12. Penn State: We all knew it would be a tough year without Tim Frazier.
|Buffalo||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|Cleveland||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|Dallas||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|Indianapolis||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|Jacksonville||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|San Diego||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|NY Jets||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|Chicago||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|Philadelphia||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|New Orleans||12/28/14 12:00 PM|
|Carolina||12/28/14 3:25 PM|
|Detroit||12/28/14 3:25 PM|
|Oakland||12/28/14 3:25 PM|
|Arizona||12/28/14 3:25 PM|
|St. Louis||12/28/14 3:25 PM|
|Cincinnati||12/28/14 7:30 PM|
|Brooklyn||4||1st Qtr 9:16|
|San Antonio||7:00 PM|
|LA Lakers||7:30 PM|
|Illinois||0||1st Qtr 10:32|
|NC State||7:00 PM|
|Cincinnati||12/27/14 12:00 PM|
|(15) Arizona State||12/27/14 1:10 PM|
|Miami-Florida||12/27/14 2:30 PM|
|Boston College||12/27/14 3:30 PM|
|(25) Nebraska||12/27/14 7:00 PM|
|Texas A&M||12/29/14 1:00 PM|
|Oklahoma||12/29/14 4:30 PM|
|Arkansas||12/29/14 8:00 PM|
|Notre Dame||12/30/14 2:00 PM|
|(13) Georgia||12/30/14 5:45 PM|
|Maryland||12/30/14 9:00 PM|
|(9) Ole Miss||12/31/14 11:30 AM|
|(21) Boise State||12/31/14 3:00 PM|
|(8) Miss State||12/31/14 7:00 PM|
|(10) Georgia Tech|
|(19) Auburn||1/1/15 11:00 AM|
|(7) Michigan State||1/1/15 11:30 AM|
|(16) Missouri||1/1/15 12:00 PM|
|(2) Florida State||1/1/15 4:00 PM|
|(5) Ohio State||1/1/15 7:30 PM|
|Aug 28 - vs. E. Illinois||6 pm||X||42-20|
|Sep 6 - vs. M. Tennessee St.||2:30 pm||X||35-24|
|Sep 13 - at TCU||3 pm||X||30-7|
|Sep 20 - vs. San Jose St.||3 p.m.||X||24-7|
|Sep 27 - at Michigan||2:30 pm||X||30-14|
|Oct 11 - vs. Northwestern||11 am||X||24-17|
|Oct 18 - vs. Purdue||11 am||X||39-38|
|Oct 25 - at Illinois||11 am||X||28-24|
|Nov 8 - vs. Iowa||11 am||X||51-14|
|Nov 15 - vs. Ohio State||11 am||X||31-24|
|Nov 22 - at Nebraska||11 am||X||28-24|
|Nov 29 - at Wisconsin||2:30 pm||X||34-24|
|Jan 1 - vs. Missouri||noon|