1. Michigan: The Wolverines solidified their place with a dominating performance at Northwestern.
2. Indiana: The Hoosiers have fallen from their pedestal a bit, but Indiana is still plenty strong.
3. Minnesota: One game is, well, one game, but the Gophers made good on early hype vs. Michigan State.
4. Ohio State: Deshaun Thomas would like some help. Still, the Buckeyes had no problem vs. Nebraska.
5. Michigan State: Don't be fooled into thinking this is a down year. Tom Izzo gets his teams to play.
6. Iowa: This might be the least talked-about team with the potential to finish much better than predicted.
7. Illinois: Now we really KNOW what we already knew: It's hard to win on any Big Ten visiting court, again.
8. Purdue: After not doing much in non-conference play, the Boilermakers upset No. 11 Illinois.
9. Wisconsin: This Badgers team has a lot of improving to do. Still, Wisconsin is always tough to beat.
10. Northwestern: Things are rough in Wildcat land with Drew Crawford (dislocated shoulder) gone for the season.
11. Penn State: A scrappy performance in nearly upsetting Wisconsin on its home court, even without leader Tim Frazier.
12. Nebraska: There were early happy surprises for Tim Miles' bunch, but Big Ten competition is too much for now.
|Boston - LP: R. De La Rosa||0||FINAL|
|Toronto - WP: M. Stroman||8|
|San Francisco - LP: T. Hudson||1||FINAL|
|Philadelphia - WP: C. Hamels||2|
|Texas - LP: C. Lewis||2||FINAL|
|NY Yankees - WP: B. McCarthy||4|
|Houston - LP: S. Feldman||1||FINAL|
|Oakland - WP: J. Samardzija||13|
|Miami - WP: H. Alvarez||3||FINAL|
|Atlanta - LP: C. Kimbrel||2|
|San Diego - WP: T. Ross||13||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: E. Jackson||3|
|NY Mets - LP: D. Gee||1||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - WP: M. Garza||9|
|Chicago WSox - WP: H. Noesi||5||FINAL|
|Minnesota - LP: P. Hughes||2|
|Cleveland - LP: M. Rzepczynski||1||FINAL|
|Kansas City - WP: A. Crow||2|
|Detroit - WP: M. Scherzer||6||FINAL|
|LA Angels - LP: G. Richards||4|
|Baltimore - WP: W. Chen||4||FINAL|
|Seattle - LP: H. Iwakuma||0|
|Real Salt Lake||3|
|Ottawa||7/26/14 6:00 PM|
|Toronto||7/26/14 9:00 PM|
|Winnipeg||7/31/14 6:00 PM|
|Toronto||8/1/14 6:00 PM|
|Brt Columbia||8/1/14 9:00 PM|
|Saskatchewan||8/2/14 6:00 PM|