1. Michigan: The Wolverines solidified their place with a dominating performance at Northwestern.
2. Indiana: The Hoosiers have fallen from their pedestal a bit, but Indiana is still plenty strong.
3. Minnesota: One game is, well, one game, but the Gophers made good on early hype vs. Michigan State.
4. Ohio State: Deshaun Thomas would like some help. Still, the Buckeyes had no problem vs. Nebraska.
5. Michigan State: Don't be fooled into thinking this is a down year. Tom Izzo gets his teams to play.
6. Iowa: This might be the least talked-about team with the potential to finish much better than predicted.
7. Illinois: Now we really KNOW what we already knew: It's hard to win on any Big Ten visiting court, again.
8. Purdue: After not doing much in non-conference play, the Boilermakers upset No. 11 Illinois.
9. Wisconsin: This Badgers team has a lot of improving to do. Still, Wisconsin is always tough to beat.
10. Northwestern: Things are rough in Wildcat land with Drew Crawford (dislocated shoulder) gone for the season.
11. Penn State: A scrappy performance in nearly upsetting Wisconsin on its home court, even without leader Tim Frazier.
12. Nebraska: There were early happy surprises for Tim Miles' bunch, but Big Ten competition is too much for now.
|Baltimore||3||Top 3rd Inning|
|Cincinnati - M. Leake||6:05 PM|
|Pittsburgh - F. Liriano|
|LA Angels - G. Richards||6:05 PM|
|Washington - T. Roark|
|Kansas City - J. Guthrie||6:05 PM|
|Cleveland - Z. McAllister|
|Chicago WSox - J. Danks||6:08 PM|
|Detroit - A. Sanchez|
|St. Louis - T. Lyons||6:10 PM|
|NY Mets - J. Mejia|
|Miami - T. Koehler||6:10 PM|
|Atlanta - J. Teheran|
|Arizona - B. Arroyo||7:05 PM|
|Chicago Cubs - T. Wood|
|San Diego - A. Cashner||7:10 PM|
|Milwaukee - W. Peralta|
|San Francisco - R. Vogelsong||7:40 PM|
|Colorado - J. De La Rosa|
|Texas - Y. Darvish||9:05 PM|
|Oakland - D. Straily|
|Houston - D. Keuchel||9:10 PM|
|Seattle - F. Hernandez|
|Philadelphia - C. Lee||9:10 PM|
|Los Angeles - P. Maholm|
|Golden State||9:30 PM|
|St. Louis||7:30 PM|