1. Michigan: The Wolverines solidified their place with a dominating performance at Northwestern.
2. Indiana: The Hoosiers have fallen from their pedestal a bit, but Indiana is still plenty strong.
3. Minnesota: One game is, well, one game, but the Gophers made good on early hype vs. Michigan State.
4. Ohio State: Deshaun Thomas would like some help. Still, the Buckeyes had no problem vs. Nebraska.
5. Michigan State: Don't be fooled into thinking this is a down year. Tom Izzo gets his teams to play.
6. Iowa: This might be the least talked-about team with the potential to finish much better than predicted.
7. Illinois: Now we really KNOW what we already knew: It's hard to win on any Big Ten visiting court, again.
8. Purdue: After not doing much in non-conference play, the Boilermakers upset No. 11 Illinois.
9. Wisconsin: This Badgers team has a lot of improving to do. Still, Wisconsin is always tough to beat.
10. Northwestern: Things are rough in Wildcat land with Drew Crawford (dislocated shoulder) gone for the season.
11. Penn State: A scrappy performance in nearly upsetting Wisconsin on its home court, even without leader Tim Frazier.
12. Nebraska: There were early happy surprises for Tim Miles' bunch, but Big Ten competition is too much for now.
|Chicago Cubs - LP: E. Jackson||2||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - WP: V. Mazzaro||4|
|Baltimore - LP: K. Gausman||6||FINAL|
|Toronto - WP: B. Morrow||12|
|Cleveland||12||Top 7th Inning|
|Minnesota||5||Top 6th Inning|
|LA Angels||3||Top 8th Inning|
|San Jose||9:30 PM|