• MINNESOTA DULUTH 45, SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA STATE 20:
Chase Vogler passed for two touchdowns and Austin Sikorski rushed for two more to help the Bulldogs pull away for a victory over the Mustangs on Thursday in Marshall, Minn. The Bulldogs scored the final 20 points of the game. Vogler completed 17 of 29 passes for 236 yards, including a 28-yarder to Zach Zwiefel late in the third quarter to put UMD up 32-20. Tyler Peschong passed for 304 yards and a touchdown and rushed for a touchdown to lead the Mustangs. Warren Matthews also ran for a touchdown.
• MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 45, MINOT STATE 10: The Mavericks limited Minot State to 33 yards and six first downs and forced four turnovers en route to a victory in Minot, N.D. The Mavericks rushed for 241 yards to spoil the Beavers' NSIC debut. On the other side of the ball, the Mavericks defense limited the Beavers to minus-43 yards rushing on 26 carries.
• WINONA STATE 58, MINNESOTA CROOKSTON 6: John Tiegland and Bryan Bradshaw each passed for two touchdowns to lead the host Warriors past the Golden Eagles. Rayon Simmons rushed for 81 yards and two touchdowns and caught a 54-yard touchdown pass for Winona State, which led 44-6 at halftime. Simmons moved into second place on the Warriors career rushing charts.
• SIOUX FALLS 32, ST. CLOUD STATE 19: Taylor Perkins passed for 254 yards and three touchdowns to lead the visiting Cougars to the victory in their NSIC debut. Perkins' three touchdown passes came in the first half as the Cougars built a 29-13 lead. Phillip Klaphake rushed for a touchdown and passed for another to lead the Huskies.
• NORTH DAKOTA 66, SOUTH DAKOTA MINES 0: Jake Miller rushed for 178 yards and a touchdown, Braden Hanson and Marcus Hendrickson threw for two scores apiece, and host North Dakota dominated the Hardrockers, a Division II program.