NSIC men's semifinals
• MINNESOTA STATE MOORHEAD 73, BEMIDJI STATE 64: The fourth-seeded Dragons made 10 three-pointers and upset the top-seeded Beavers in the Northern Sun semifinals on Saturday in Rochester. Alex Novak had 18 points for the Dragons, who shot 46.8 percent. James Ellisor had 20 points, seven rebounds and four assists for Bemidji State, which is ranked fourth in the Central Region and in the running for an NCAA at-large bid when pairings are announced Sunday.
• SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA STATE 69, WINONA STATE 64: Lavione West scored 17 points for the second-seeded Mustangs (18-10), who advanced to the NSIC final with a victory over the Warriors. Taylor Cameron scored 16 points for Winona State (25-5).
NCAA Division III men's tournament
• WISCONSIN-WHITEWATER 91, ST. THOMAS 62: The host Warhawks (25-4) shot 61.4 percent -- 61 percent on threes -- in a rout of the Tommies (22-7) in the Division III Central Region final. Cody Odegaard led the Warhawks with a game-high 29 points. St. Thomas' John Nance scored 20.
NCAA Division III women's tournament
• ST. THOMAS 51, COE 45: Senior forward Sarah Smith had 14 points and nine rebounds, and the host Tommies (28-1) advanced to the NCAA Division III round of 16 for the first time in 11 seasons.
NSIC women's semifinals
• WAYNE STATE 58, MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 35: The Wildcats built a 20-point lead in the second half, holding the Mavericks to three points in the first 11 1/2 minutes of the second half in an NSIC semifinal victory in Rochester. Ashley Arlen finished with 13 points and 12 rebounds for the Wildcats (28-2). Aubrey Davis scored 14 points for the Mavericks, who were held to a season-low point total. The Wildcats will face Augustana on Sunday in the NSIC final.