• BEMIDJI STATE 2, DENVER 1:
Jordan George and Ben Kinne each had a goal and an assist to back Andrew Walsh, who made 36 saves as the Beavers beat the host Pioneers on Saturday night for a series split. Walsh made half his saves in the third period, when Denver outshot Bemidji State 19-5. Kinne's goal gave the Beavers a two-goal lead 4 minutes, 3 seconds into the third.
• MINNESOTA DULUTH 4, WISCONSIN 2: Jack Connolly had a goal and two assists, extending his streak of consecutive games with a point to 16 games, and the Bulldogs extended their undefeated streak to 14 games by beating the Badgers in Madison, Wis.
• COLORADO COLLEGE 3, ALASKA ANCHORAGE 2: Michael Boivin scored with three seconds left in regulation to send the Tigers over the Seawolves for a series split in Colorado Springs.
• NORTH DAKOTA 1, NEBRASKA-OMAHA 0: Danny Kristo scored an unassisted goal 44 seconds into the third period and Aaron Dell made 26 saves as the Sioux earned a series split with the Mavericks in Grand Forks, N.D.
• MINNESOTA STATE MANKATO 9, ALABAMA-HUNTSVILLE 1: Zach Lehrke had two goals and an assist as the host Mavericks swept the Chargers (1-17-1).