• MAPLE GROVE 70, WAYZATA 53
: Jake Wieneke led the Crimson with 19 points, and teammate Brycen Wojta had a double-double with 15 points and 13 assists as the Crimson defeated the Trojans. Wayzata
was paced by Bradley Carlson's 28 points. The Trojans weren't able to overcome a 36-18 halftime deficit.
• ROSEMOUNT 64, LAKEVILLE SOUTH 61 (OT): Garrett Goetz led three Irish scorers in double figures with 18 points in a victory over the Cougars. The Irish connected on eight three- pointers. The Cougars were led by Corey Larson's game-high 26 points.
• SPRING LAKE PARK 67, TOTINO-GRACE 61 (OT): Only in overtime could the Panthers pull away from the Eagles, as the teams were deadlocked at halftime and after regulation. Each team had three players who scored in double figures, with Trevor Hall (18), Robert Ben (17) and T.C. Robinson (13) leading the Panthers, and Maxwell Walker (17), Reggie Meyer (17) and Seth Sullwold (15) pacing the Eagles.
• GLENCOE-SILVER LAKE 73, HOLY FAMILY 70: Keaton Anderson paved the way with 29 points as the Panthers defeated the Fire. Ethan Maass was the only other Panther in double digits with 17 points, while the Fire featured four players in double figures, led by Joe Hanel's 21 points.
• EDINA 81, MINNETONKA 73: The Hornets fell behind early by as many as nine but prevailed by just as many in the end in a victory over the Skippers. Graham Woodward was the story for the Hornets with 41 points, while teammate Reggie Lynch added 24. The quartet of Andrew Grosz, Luke Pettersen, Malcom Moore, and Grant Kellogg each reached double figures for the Skippers in the loss.