1. Minnetonka: Five Division I commitments lead quest for a third consecutive Class 2A state title.
2. Benilde-St. Margaret's: Talented enough to skate with Minnetonka, but can B-SM get past the Skippers?
3. Edina: Depth that most can't match. Must develop in the defensive end.
4. Lakeville North: Experienced and gritty, the Panthers need more scorers to solidify their offense.
5. Roseville: Hit hard by graduation, but emerging young players are hungry to impress.
6. Eden Prairie: Youthful but talented. Strong in the net but in need of more scoring.
7. Hill-Murray: Defense will be the Pioneers' rock as the offense navigates the post-Hannah Brandt era.
8. Blake (Class 1A): With all but two players returning, the Bears earn the nod over nemesis Breck.
9. Stillwater: Team speed and chemistry will be key to overtaking Roseville and Hill-Murray in the playoffs.
10. Blaine: Strong returning players and a talented transfer must help inexperienced goaltender along.
DAVID LA VAQUE
|Seattle - LP: C. Furbush||8||FINAL|
|Cleveland - WP: J. Smith||10|
|Tampa Bay - LP: J. Lueke||5||FINAL|
|Toronto - WP: R. Dickey||7|
|NY Yankees - WP: D. Robertson||6||FINAL|
|Baltimore - LP: P. Strop||4|
|Cincinnati - WP: J. Cueto||4||FINAL|
|NY Mets - LP: S. Marcum||3|
|Philadelphia - LP: C. Hamels||1||FINAL|
|Miami - WP: A. Sanabia||5|
|Minnesota - LP: K. Correia||1||FINAL|
|Atlanta - WP: J. Teheran||5|
|Oakland - WP: B. Colon||9||FINAL|
|Texas - LP: J. Lindblom||2|
|Los Angeles - WP: C. Kershaw||3||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - LP: Y. Gallardo||1|
|Boston - LP: J. Lester||4||FINAL|
|Chicago WSox - WP: D. Axelrod||6|
|Kansas City - LP: J. Guthrie||5||FINAL|
|Houston - WP: D. Keuchel||6|
|Arizona - WP: P. Corbin||5||FINAL|
|Colorado - LP: J. Garland||1|
|St. Louis||2||Bottom 5th Inning|
|Washington||0||Top 5th Inning|