A look at Maple Grove softball policies, which have helped coach Jim Koltes maintain a positive environment for his players and coaches.
• All parent concerns must be addressed following the district's "Conflict Resolution Process," which is reviewed during preseason parent meetings.
• Determine the issue and address it with the child first. Then decide whether it's worth pursuing.
• When ready to approach the coach, do so after an event or call to set up a meeting.
• Bring the child along to the meeting. This will help avoid potential communication problems.
• Adhere to the coach's team policies. The more respect shown by a parent, the more respect the coach will return.
|Miami - LP: M. Dunn||1||FINAL|
|Atlanta - WP: D. Carpenter||3|
|Arizona - WP: T. Cahill||7||FINAL|
|Chicago Cubs - LP: P. Strop||5|
|San Francisco - WP: J. Machi||12||FINAL|
|Colorado - LP: C. Bettis||10|
|Texas - WP: M. Perez||3||FINAL|
|Oakland - LP: S. Gray||0|
|Houston - LP: J. Fields||3||FINAL|
|Seattle - WP: F. Rodney||5|
|Cincinnati - WP: A. Simon||5||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - LP: C. Morton||2|
|LA Angels - LP: E. Frieri||4||FINAL|
|Washington - WP: D. Storen||5|
|Kansas City - LP: K. Herrera||3||FINAL|
|Cleveland - WP: B. Shaw||5|
|Baltimore - WP: C. Tillman||10||FINAL|
|Toronto - LP: T. Redmond||8|
|Chicago WSox - WP: A. Rienzo||6||FINAL|
|Detroit - LP: E. Reed||4|
|St. Louis - LP: M. Wacha||2||FINAL|
|NY Mets - WP: J. Niese||3|
|Minnesota - WP: C. Fien||6||FINAL|
|Tampa Bay - LP: J. Lueke||4|
|NY Yankees - LP: M. Pineda||1||FINAL|
|Boston - WP: J. Lackey||5|
|San Diego - LP: T. Ross||2||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - WP: K. Lohse||5|
|Philadelphia - LP: C. Hamels||2||FINAL|
|Los Angeles - WP: Z. Greinke||5|
|Red Bull New York||4|