A look at Maple Grove softball policies, which have helped coach Jim Koltes maintain a positive environment for his players and coaches.
• All parent concerns must be addressed following the district's "Conflict Resolution Process," which is reviewed during preseason parent meetings.
• Determine the issue and address it with the child first. Then decide whether it's worth pursuing.
• When ready to approach the coach, do so after an event or call to set up a meeting.
• Bring the child along to the meeting. This will help avoid potential communication problems.
• Adhere to the coach's team policies. The more respect shown by a parent, the more respect the coach will return.
|Los Angeles - WP: H. Ryu||5||FINAL|
|Pittsburgh - LP: E. Volquez||2|
|San Francisco - WP: G. Kontos||7||FINAL|
|Philadelphia - LP: C. Lee||4|
|Texas - WP: M. Mikolas||4||FINAL|
|NY Yankees - LP: S. Greene||2|
|Boston - WP: J. Lackey||14||FINAL|
|Toronto - LP: D. Hutchison||1|
|Miami - WP: B. Morris||3||FINAL|
|Atlanta - LP: S. Simmons||1|
|Cincinnati - LP: M. Latos||2||FINAL|
|Milwaukee - WP: W. Peralta||5|
|Cleveland - LP: B. Shaw||3||FINAL|
|Minnesota - WP: C. Fien||4|
|Kansas City - LP: J. Guthrie||1||FINAL|
|Chicago WSox - WP: C. Sale||3|
|Washington - WP: D. Fister||7||FINAL|
|Colorado - LP: F. Morales||2|
|Detroit||4||Top 8th Inning|
|Baltimore||4||Bottom 6th Inning|
|NY Mets||1||Top 7th Inning|
|Calgary||7/24/14 8:00 PM|
|Winnipeg||7/25/14 9:00 PM|
|Ottawa||7/26/14 6:00 PM|
|Toronto||7/26/14 9:00 PM|